Closed Thread
Page 58 of 107 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Is today's lighter? Annoyingly they all look lighter in the pic than real life! And i'm thrown by yesterdays line being thicker!!

photo (004).jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @pingc383, all my tests are FMU taken at around the exact time in the morning. And no, not on anything like that. I have bloods tomorrow too, just so scared it'll be yet another chemical!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashjay View Post
    Is today's lighter? Annoyingly they all look lighter in the pic than real life! And i'm thrown by yesterdays line being thicker!!

Attachment 85100
    Good luck @Ashjay the line looks darker to me as the days pass....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gingerlion For This Useful Post:

Ashjay  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's getting darker @Ashjay! I hope it's a good BFP for you. It's hard to tell a change in the HPTs done daily sometimes. The darkness of the line doesn't always fit with the hcg level either.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Ashjay  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 85100
    I think it's looking good!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopa For This Useful Post:

Ashjay  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Attachment 85100
    Hi Hun. I was always told compare the ones 48hrs apart as you will see a true comparison then and keep in mind that some test batches have different amount of dye etc. also try and test the same time everyday with limited fluid in take as if you test the arvo after having had no fluids for a couple of hours it will be less diluted than if you've drunk before bed gone to bed and gotten up to pee first thing in the morning (you're also not giving your body the right time frame to continue going up in the levels you would holding off to the same time the next day). I also find my bfp are stronger later in the day compared to FMU.

Hi girls sorry for being AWOL for a few days. I was crook as a dog Monday night with an upset tummy & had to cram for my final math exam at uni yesterday. Add to that its now been 4 years since we've been on this journey (first natural bfp was 4 years ago 11/10) still with no take home Bub so kinda been hiding out too as I really never thought we'd still be going and know so much heartbreak along the way.

Cd 7 here today and going for my first scan at 2.30 eeekkk. It's finally happening I'm so hoping we get a take home Bub this cycle.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Ashjay  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashjay it's looking good to me, looks like it's getting darker. Fingers crossed for you.
    @maybebaby, sorry to hear you were ill, hope your feeling better and did well in your exam.
    All the best for the scan today and here is hoping it's a BFP cycle for you x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Ashjay  (13-10-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies it's good to get others "eye" view. All those tests were taken at 7am each day, and I think I was excited about yesterdays one jumping from the 24 hours before, I was expecting more from today lol but the 7dp and 9dp there is a definite increase so i'll hold on to that I'm also holing on to the hope that it's the darkest I've gotten at this point. With all my chemicals it's fainter, if not almost a squinter by 14dpo. I have one test left which I'll save for the morning and see what that's like compared to my blood results. I'm still getting little niggles and pinches in my uterus area, so just hoping my body isn't playing tricks on me too like it is with my bbs
    @maybebaby sorry you've reached that 4 year mark I know how you feel never having thought this is where you'd be all these years later! Best of luck with your scan today I hope this is the beginning of your take home baby cycle

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashjay For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been using Cronine twice a day since Saturday (the day after egg collection). Have had no side effects except maybe some bloating, but think that could be from the collection. Had my 5d transfer yesterday and this morning I've woken up with a smashing headache. Has anyone else had bad headaches from Cronine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Everything crossed for you @Ashjay I reckon it's looking good!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Ashjay  (13-10-2016)