Closed Thread
Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 985
  1. #531
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    Fingers crossed for you @Babydream101 and @reecey5, one week to go.

    I've got my transfer today, the clinic called and said they have a nice one to transfer and one possibly 2 to freeze.

  2. #532
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Good luck today @mish239 ! I'm still bloody waiting...

    Wow @reecey5 and @Babydream101 .. hope the wait isn't driving you too crazy ! Hopefully lots of positive results over the next few weeks!
    I was going a little crazy yesterday, but know I just need to relax!

    The waiting sucks. How many days are you past egg collection?

  3. #533
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you @Babydream101 and @reecey5, one week to go.

    I've got my transfer today, the clinic called and said they have a nice one to transfer and one possibly 2 to freeze.
    Yayy!! So exciting! Lots of sticky baby dust!

  4. #534
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Good luck today @mish239 ! I'm still bloody waiting...

    Wow @reecey5 and @Babydream101 .. hope the wait isn't driving you too crazy ! Hopefully lots of positive results over the next few weeks!
    Not to bad over analysing a lot but trying to stay level headed! Hope fully we can all join DIG together soon! Lots of sticky baby dust

  5. #535
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by reecey5 View Post
    I was going a little crazy yesterday, but know I just need to relax!

    The waiting sucks. How many days are you past egg collection?
    Too many ! I had an egg collection at the beginning of August and was at risk of OHSS so they wouldn't do a transfer and made me have a natural cycle. Then my period was 4 weeks late so this is dragggging! I have a scan Friday and hopefully 5 days after that I will finally get my transfer!

  6. #536
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pops that is a long wait! It sucks when you have to wait for your period and it takes so long.
    @Babydream101 you're doing well to stay level headed. Distraction is key! Look forward to you POAS as I'm feeling hopeful for you.
    @reecey5 yes still early, there's hope yet. Will you test again tomorrow?
    @mish239 that's great that you'll have one, maybe two back ups. Hopefully your little embie sticks and the others will be on ice for you.

    AFM spotting the last day and a half. Hoping my period comes soon so we can get the ball rolling. Went to acupuncture again yesterday and felt really groggy afterwards, so hopefully it is doing something. Looks like so many people are at the interesting end of the cycle. Hope to hear about lots of BFPs soon xx

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

    Babydream101  (12-10-2016),julianicholson  (12-10-2016)

  8. #537
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    935
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    789
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    To all Perth people.. is there someone that does acupuncture near the Subi area? Or someone you recommend? Thinking I should do a couple of sessions next time I'm down there x
    I go to Zen accupuncture in Shenton Park. I've just started and had two sessions but she seems nice.

  9. #538
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I go to Zen accupuncture in Shenton Park. I've just started and had two sessions but she seems nice.
    Thank you

  10. #539
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Too many ! I had an egg collection at the beginning of August and was at risk of OHSS so they wouldn't do a transfer and made me have a natural cycle. Then my period was 4 weeks late so this is dragggging! I have a scan Friday and hopefully 5 days after that I will finally get my transfer!
    Oh that is a long wait. Fingers crossed all goes well for you!

  11. #540
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    @pops, I understand how you feel, that happened to me. Did my first collection beginning of aug and got OHSS so couldn't do a transfer and then my period was 2 weeks late. The waiting sux hey. Hopefully this time next week you will be having a transfer. Fingers crossed


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016
    By Trang in forum IVF
    Replies: 701
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 09:29
  2. TTC-May, 2016 #3
    By Lozz90 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2016, 10:48
  3. TTC - May, 2016 #2
    By Lovemysons in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 28-05-2016, 21:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!