Closed Thread
Page 52 of 107 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @katham that is heart breaking for you. I'm sorry to hear that.
    I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that your last try works.
    Sending you hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    Just visited my nephew, he's beautiful.

So my FS told me today that my eggs aren't good and I only have 30% chance with them. I'm doing one last cycle with a scratch, doubling the luveris and seeing if any embryos make it to day 5. She said we will know if any are good enough if they make day 5, but didn't seem hopeful So one more shot and then its donor embryos. I kinda knew it was coming but was still hopeful I had a good cry. I've only been doing this since May and I had hoped that I'd have a bub with my genes. I will finally know in 6 weeks whether I can or cannot have my own baby. Then I'll have to breathe and get ready for the next journey.
    Oh wow! That's big news . It sounds as though your FS is working hard and getting to the bottom of it and whether it's your genes or not, it's your chance to have a beautiful baby. I hope the next 6 weeks don't go too slow and you finally get some answers x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's hard news @katham. I really hope you get a great result this time, fingerscrossed for this cycle. When are you due to start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Totally understand how you feel @katham ! We must all go through it and feel it. It's such an awful feeling but you are allowed to feel that way and I agree this group is perfect for letting off that steam.

I have 2 younger brothers whom one has just had a baby and the other is due in January (when I was supposed to be) both were accidents and the youngest one is 23! Every single friend from my mothers group is up to their 2nd or 3rd child, my best friend is due in a few weeks and my other close friend is due in April. I just keep asking myself.. when is it my turn?!

Oh and if one more person says to me 'wait to you have 2 kids' (as in it's so tough) I'm going to punch them in the face .. well probably not but I sure think it!
    @pops reading this was like reading bout my own life! I'm the eldest in my mothers group and almost all the others are on to 2 or even 3. Surrounded by it at work too. I am so happy for them all but there's always that twinge of a kick in the guts. Some even comment on how easy it was - like clockwork - and they have no idea of the silent suffering so many women endure for months and years. Everyone is different - but at least here, there's compassion and understanding- these women rock! Sending you baby dust and sticky burrowing embies!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Phia ! It's amazing once you start talking about it there really are so many women in the same position. It's lovely to have people to confide in that are in similar situations x

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all Perth people.. is there someone that does acupuncture near the Subi area? Or someone you recommend? Thinking I should do a couple of sessions next time I'm down there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you travelling @Babydream101

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! So much has been going on since the other day! I hope everyone's doing as well as they can be
    @reecey5 I'm okay thank you for asking! How are you? haven't had any symptoms and feeling quite deflated so trying to stay off the Internet lol
    Hoping that just cause I have no symptoms it doesn't mean bubba isn't growing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    Wow! So much has been going on since the other day! I hope everyone's doing as well as they can be
    @reecey5 I'm okay thank you for asking! How are you? haven't had any symptoms and feeling quite deflated so trying to stay off the Internet lol
    Hoping that just cause I have no symptoms it doesn't mean bubba isn't growing
    Argh it's so hard to stay off the internet. There have been a few symptoms, but who knows what they mean. We caved and did a test this morning 4dp5dt and it was negative. We're being very level headed though and understand how early it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH is the one keeping away from the hpt's I mean I'd only look at it as a guide just gives me hope or not before I get the call after BT cause don't like having no knowledge! The first 4 days after transfer I had night sweats and sore boobs and cramps but nothing now yesterday my yoghurt and strawberries tasted sooo sour though! Thinking of doing a test this weekend