Closed Thread
Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I had funny hcg levels with a chem a few years ago. It got up to about 350 before falling quite fast with AF. Then it just stuck around 50-70 bumping up and down. Nothing seen on ultrasound and I finally had more bleeding and it went away. Took about 4 weeks all up. I think I had a tiny bit of retained products they couldn't see. You will probably need an ultrasound to start with I expect.

Flowers that's crazy 4 weeks.. and it went all the way to 350? Thought they don't do ultrasound for anything under 10000.
    Also I'm due for Hysteroscopy next couple of weeks as I never had one.

I already had my period .. finished over the weekend.
    next period is due end of this month as my cycle is only 27 days then get ready for fet transfer ... I hope whatever it is it either grow properly or just drop off .. I hate this limbo stage. Ahhh just when I thought things can't get anymore crazy with ivf...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call booked in for my first transfer tomorrow! Let's hope my eggs make it to day 5 so they have something to transfer. Excited, nervous and scared all at the same time!!!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (12-10-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (11-10-2016),nattie84  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

@Cooki they prefer an ultrasound to be done with hcg>1000. My AF finished too but levels didn't drop fully until I had more spotting and I think that got rid of everything. Hope it goes away soon. had to wait two full cycles after mine to try again, it was tortuous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Just got the call booked in for my first transfer tomorrow! Let's hope my eggs make it to day 5 so they have something to transfer. Excited, nervous and scared all at the same time!!!
    Exciting! Congrats mish

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just came across another post where people are posting photos of themselves.. I know we are kind of anonymous on here but who's keen?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

brib  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    @Cooki they prefer an ultrasound to be done with hcg>1000. My AF finished too but levels didn't drop fully until I had more spotting and I think that got rid of everything. Hope it goes away soon. had to wait two full cycles after mine to try again, it was tortuous.
    I think u maybe right with the left over product left from my period... mmm will have to see what happens guess it's out of my control now. Prob just wait til I get my next period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib this journey really sucks, sorry to hear about your follies and cancelled cycles, I know the feeling. @Flower78 hooray for orders! Yay @katham I know the feeling. My sister in law told me she was pregnant (unplanned) after we'd been trying for 4-5 mths. It was hard, so hard. I didn't ask her anything about the pregnancy until the third trimester.
    Hope you enjoyed your cuddles today and know that it will be your Bub in your arms one day too xxx
    AFM blood test today showed some action but not much back for another blood test on Friday (doing FET with letrozole)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

brib  (11-10-2016),katham  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    So tonight I became an aunty for the first time. I am so excited and thrilled for my brother and SIL, and can't wait to meet him tomorrow.
    But a part of me is sad. I can't say this anywhere else and I am happy but it still hurts that Im not pregnant The day I found out I had fertility issues was the day they told me they were pregnant. I want to be pregnant so much and I guess this is just another reminder that I'm not. I see the FS tomorrow for my next treatment cycle plan so it feels like my hard journey has travelled alongside their happy one. I will love and spoil my nephew to bits and I hope I can give him a cousin (soon!) but I can't ignore the hurt. I can't voice this anywhere else so thank you guys for having this space for me to be honest.
    Totally understand how you feel @katham ! We must all go through it and feel it. It's such an awful feeling but you are allowed to feel that way and I agree this group is perfect for letting off that steam.

I have 2 younger brothers whom one has just had a baby and the other is due in January (when I was supposed to be) both were accidents and the youngest one is 23! Every single friend from my mothers group is up to their 2nd or 3rd child, my best friend is due in a few weeks and my other close friend is due in April. I just keep asking myself.. when is it my turn?!

Oh and if one more person says to me 'wait to you have 2 kids' (as in it's so tough) I'm going to punch them in the face .. well probably not but I sure think it!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (12-10-2016),lotsathoughts  (12-10-2016),nettz84  (12-10-2016),Phia  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just visited my nephew, he's beautiful.💜

So my FS told me today that my eggs aren't good and I only have 30% chance with them. I'm doing one last cycle with a scratch, doubling the luveris and seeing if any embryos make it to day 5. She said we will know if any are good enough if they make day 5, but didn't seem hopeful 😢 So one more shot and then its donor embryos. I kinda knew it was coming but was still hopeful 😦 I had a good cry. I've only been doing this since May and I had hoped that I'd have a bub with my genes. I will finally know in 6 weeks whether I can or cannot have my own baby. Then I'll have to breathe and get ready for the next journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops I know the whole gonna punch them in the face feeling! Imagine if we all started doing that. It would bring infertility into the headlines. I don't think people realise how common it is.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-10-2016)