Closed Thread
Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    That's great @reecey5. Good luck for the tww

Can I ask what a hatching embryo is?
    @Babydream101 your DH sounds like mine. Since we have been ttc he never wants me to Poas. I think because he was always worried it would be a bfn (which it always was).

After my transfer on wedns (fingers crossed) my blood test will be the 24th which is a Monday - meaning I will get the result at work so I am going to poas the weekend before. I'm thinking the Friday as DH is away for work so I can do it without him knowing
    Thank you :-)

A hatching embryo is one that has already started to break out of it's shell before transfer. They generally hatch on day five or six and one that's hatching is meant to be a good sign from what I have heard.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reecey5 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    @nattie84
    My AMH is 54 i think and yep i have pcos...
    In 99% of people with high AMH and pcos you usually over achieve and the nurses were saying that they rarely see people with my AMH to under achieve.. i will def be pushing for atleast 200 of puregon this time.. 125 and 150 both didnt do anything i need alot more
    That still isn't that high, my AMH is 40 I don't have PCOS and my max follicle count was 16 on 200 gonal f.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

brib  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reecey5 View Post
    Thanks @lotsathoughts :-)

The first round we were using Gonal F and of 8 eggs only 2 were good enough. One was a 2dt and the other made it to day 6 but didn't thaw when we were going to do a FET.

This time we used Elonva and topped up with Menopur and got 15 eggs, 2 day 5's and 3 day 6 on ice. Much better result.
    That's funny, my last stim had better results and we used menopur also. It is the trick for some of us. Now we just need to get that BFP to finish the deal 🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib Im so sorry hun to hear its not worked this time. All that effort and hope, starting again is not easy but remember that you are strong enough to do this.
    My AMH is 5.3 and Im on 400u of puregon. This only gets me 5-10 follicles but I don't know if with your high AMH if you can go as high as I have. What was your LH levels as its good to know if your quality is there too?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

brib  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So tonight I became an aunty for the first time. I am so excited and thrilled for my brother and SIL, and can't wait to meet him tomorrow.
    But a part of me is sad. I can't say this anywhere else and I am happy but it still hurts that Im not pregnant 😳 The day I found out I had fertility issues was the day they told me they were pregnant. I want to be pregnant so much and I guess this is just another reminder that I'm not. I see the FS tomorrow for my next treatment cycle plan so it feels like my hard journey has travelled alongside their happy one. I will love and spoil my nephew to bits and I hope I can give him a cousin (soon!) but I can't ignore the hurt. I can't voice this anywhere else so thank you guys for having this space for me to be honest.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (11-10-2016),julianicholson  (11-10-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    So tonight I became an aunty for the first time. I am so excited and thrilled for my brother and SIL, and can't wait to meet him tomorrow.
    But a part of me is sad. I can't say this anywhere else and I am happy but it still hurts that Im not pregnant ������ The day I found out I had fertility issues was the day they told me they were pregnant. I want to be pregnant so much and I guess this is just another reminder that I'm not. I see the FS tomorrow for my next treatment cycle plan so it feels like my hard journey has travelled alongside their happy one. I will love and spoil my nephew to bits and I hope I can give him a cousin (soon!) but I can't ignore the hurt. I can't voice this anywhere else so thank you guys for having this space for me to be honest.
    Hi @katham It's really tough hearing about family or friends having a baby, as much as you know you're really happy for them, you still have that feeling of jealousy which is really hard to kick. Don't feel bad about it, I think we all experience it at some point as much as we don't want to.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to reecey5 For This Useful Post:

katham  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    That's funny, my last stim had better results and we used menopur also. It is the trick for some of us. Now we just need to get that BFP to finish the deal ������
    I think it's the solution if you have issues with egg maturity. We also had a double trigger which was meant to help too.

What stage are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham
    My blood level was only 340 on friday, dunno what yesterdays was...
    Yeah because i have such a high AMH i really should be getting heaps of follies and we not sure why im not.. its so frustrating and gets me down alot! Ive spent so much money on scans and the IVF ITSELF and ive travelled so much and had so much time off work for it all to be cancelled again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

katham  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84
    I really dont know whats going on.. i will be pushing for atleast 200 of puregon.. 125 got me 3 follies but only 1 mature ans 150 only got me 1!! Surely 200 might do something well i hope it does!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I totally understand how you feel you are genuinely happy but it just reminds you of what you don't have yet. The night I found out my first cycle failed my bf told me she was pregnant. It was at that moment I decided to tell my close friends and family we were doing IVF so they would a) stop asking us what was taking so long and b) they would understand why I found some news difficult even though I was over the moon for them. I have no doubt you will be a brilliant aunty and remember it's okay to feel sad about these things. It's completely normal

17. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

katham  (11-10-2016)