Closed Thread
Page 45 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Yay for starting this cycle!

With a double transfer I think everyone is different ands it's a personal thing,
    I have had 3 failed transfers 2 being early chems then a negative.

I am in my 4th transfer now and we did a double transfer 4 days ago, my dr was ok with it but gave us the papers outlining all the risks involved

Good luck with this cycle
    How are you going with the 2ww? Holding on there ! Do you mind if I ask what grade embryos you ended up putting back? I am trying to decide whether to put back 2x AA or an AA and a BB? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just got my new orders for FET- it will be a low dose Gonal F cycle to help stimulate better ovulation. It's what I was expecting, I'm happy with that as I usually get good lining on a stim cycle. Now just waiting for AF so I can start!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    No good for me girls just drove 150km for a scan and now ony have 2 follies . 1 15mm and 1 11mm ahhh i could scream
    So sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh i just can't believe its all happening all over again.. so much time off work so much money and so emotionally draining... ah when will it stop i cant even make egg collection something really needs to be changed
    Oh no brib! Cancellations are awful. I hope they change things for you next time. So hard with all your travel too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your kind words i really dont know what to think atm it's so hard! Having all you to talk too helps alot! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your kind words i really dont know what to think atm it's so hard! Having all you to talk too helps alot! Xx
    that's no fun at all. Did they increase your dosage this cycle?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

brib  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib I hope your okay and your fs pulls there finger out quick and sorts out a new stim cycle or something for you sending you lots of hugs
    @mish239 YAY!! Awesome news hope all your embies make it to day 5 and you have your transfer Wednesday
    @lotsathoughts on the 19th I'm 4dp6dt today and not feeling much have horrible night sweats and bad pains yesterday and day before and sore boobs but nothing today? I stop pessaries a day before BT too is that the norm?
    @Flower78 Very exciting! I was on 75 gonal for my FET I'm currently 4dp6dt it seemed to work well for my lining FX and sticky babydust

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

brib  (10-10-2016),Flower78  (10-10-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear this @brib. So hard and emotionally draining. I hope your FS comes up with a great plan.

Oh i just can't believe its all happening all over again.. so much time off work so much money and so emotionally draining... ah when will it stop i cant even make egg collection something really needs to be changed

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm 4dp6dt and last couple nights had the worst night sweats I've ever experienced! Along with sore boobs and some pains in my abdomen, today I've got no sore boobs and not much of anything going on?
    DH is trying to make me hold off on HPT but I'm going mad I need to no but at the same time don't want to no either..
    Please be growing strong sticky fighter

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 if they only knew how condescending and irritating it is to hear 'you should just relax and it will come naturally'
    That just isn't what you want to hear. I'm sure it all comes from a good place but it's said without much though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (10-10-2016)