Closed Thread
Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by positive vibes View Post
    @mish239 I was so sore after my egg pick up in July. I remember it hurt to walk! I went to work and would hobble to the toilet. I was sure I had OHS and they would cancel the ET. Each day I slowly got better but I was really uncomfortable and painful. They did a transfer which ended in a mc. It's so hard on the body isn't it. Xx
    It's so hard on the body. The dr called me back and doesn't sound like I have OHSS. I've got to go to work tomorrow and not sure how I'm going to move but I find it so hard getting a dr note from my clinic. Fingers crossed for transfer on wedns. Sorry to hear of your mc x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    3dp6dt and I'm Going a bit mad wondering what's happening in my body everything just seems like AF is coming and I only have sore boobs really at night and sweats too nothing during the day.. going to watch movies in bed all day and try not to think... please be growing little sticky fighter
    Fingers are crossed for you. Hope your day watching movies in bed has been relaxing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    As much as I didn't want to move today I had to catch up with some friends who were in town and hadn't seen since Jan. Obviously I'm in a lot of pain and not feeling very jolly. O told my friend why and was asked "why are we doing IVF, maybe we are just trying to hard and should relax"... if only it was that easy hey

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-10-2016),Phia  (09-10-2016),positive vibes  (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh @mish239 it's the worst when your friends just have no clue and say things that should honestly keep to themselves!
    Thank you I did sort of spent most the day on dr google lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 I'm sorry you had to hear that from a friend. You'd expect strangers to say insensitive stuff like that and while she was probably trying to be supportive in her own way - clearly didn't read the play of stating the fracking obvious has never been comforting to anyone. EVER. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Phia. I understand that some people don't understand which is why we have pretty much told no one but our immediate family but you like to think people would know you don't chose this path unless it's the last choice.
    All good, DH has me tucked up in bed with my drugs and heat pack now trying to work thru the pain x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-10-2016),katham  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mish239 the best way to look at it is that people who have no knowledge sometimes say stupid things. It's upsetting but it's just down to their ignorance. It's a good idea to protect yourself from this ignorance...sounds like you're doing a good job at that. How are you feeling today?
    @babydresm101 have you bought any HPTs?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

Feeling a bit better today @lotsathoughts just really hurts when I move. Its ok if I stay still. Think I might have to stay home from work, just hope I can get a Dr note. Thanks everyone for the support, it's so good to know others understand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope they give you one too @mish239 It's not fair if they don't. Rest up today hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

@lotsarthoughts nope holding off and DH thinks I should just wait..
    technically it's 10dpo and 4dp6dt so I could do it today couldn't I? @mish239 hope your feeling better