Closed Thread
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Babydream101 I got no implantation bleeds with DD. I probably got sore boobs with her and I thought it was related to period/drugs. I probably was more in tune with my body with this last pregnancy compared to my first. But I definitely noticed the hot flushes. That's a good sign of implantation. I always say I'm going to wait then never do Always end up getting multi packs because once you start you can't stop.
    @nattie84 I know so weird you can have HCG and still ovulate. I don't get it ??? Could be due to a small bit of tissue, they can't get everything out as it impacts the lining. That's what my FS mentioned...could be that??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @Babydream101 I got no implantation bleeds with DD. I probably got sore boobs with her and I thought it was related to period/drugs. I probably was more in tune with my body with this last pregnancy compared to my first. But I definitely noticed the hot flushes. That's a good sign of implantation. I always say I'm going to wait then never do Always end up getting multi packs because once you start you can't stop.
    @nattie84 I know so weird you can have HCG and still ovulate. I don't get it ??? Could be due to a small bit of tissue, they can't get everything out as it impacts the lining. That's what my FS mentioned...could be that??
    Yeah I guess that makes sense..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts well I like the sounds of all of that not really having hot flushes today just a lot yesterday arvo and night along with clammy feet so hoping it's a sign!
    I'm going to try hold off but don't like my chances lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 thankyou i hope so too but its really looking the same as last cycle hopefully mondays ultrasound brings the goods!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Thanks @MaybeBabyIVF that sure does help.
    Due to work I might be more like 13 hrs apart but will try get it as close to 12 hrs as possible.

Laying in bed this morning waiting for the call to tell me how many fertilized and still in huge pain.

Last time my pain was really mild, has anyone else had bad pain after retrieval before?
    I was the same pain wise after my last cycle. It ended up being ohss and I had a litre of fluid in my stomach where is your pain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    I was the same pain wise after my last cycle. It ended up being ohss and I had a litre of fluid in my stomach where is your pain?
    The pain is everywhere and I'm so bloated I look like I'm 8 mo the prego. I'm going to call the clinic in the morning if it doesn't go away

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 that's terrible rest up and drink heaps of fluids and eat lots of protein I hope you feel better asap

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've called the clinic and left a message. I don't feel like I need to call the emergency number.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

3dp6dt and I'm Going a bit mad wondering what's happening in my body everything just seems like AF is coming and I only have sore boobs really at night and sweats too nothing during the day.. going to watch movies in bed all day and try not to think... please be growing little sticky fighter

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (09-10-2016),lotsathoughts  (09-10-2016),positive vibes  (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

@mish239 I was so sore after my egg pick up in July. I remember it hurt to walk! I went to work and would hobble to the toilet. I was sure I had OHS and they would cancel the ET. Each day I slowly got better but I was really uncomfortable and painful. They did a transfer which ended in a mc. It's so hard on the body isn't it. Xx