Closed Thread
Page 40 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101 that should be out of your system by now.. mine was out within 7 days if i were you i wouldnt help myself id start monday lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib Ahahaha that's so what I want to do I'm just so nervous to see any results.. I'll hold out as long as I can. I don't feel anything really and that's scaring me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay positive @Babydream101
    Id test every morning and see how you go.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch @brib ! Yes, getting anything back definitely helps!

I actually just got my super released through supercare. Definitely going to help with all these fees and we are going to go on a much needed holiday in January.

Great numbers @mish239 !! Well done! Actually I was in a huge amount of pain for my second collection, could barely stand up straight and it went on for 3-4 days. I was at risk of OHSS though so I just thought it was to do with that. They said to keep fluids up 🏻.

How hard is it to hold off @Babydream101 .. but probably best to avoid being disheartened. I always wait until the blood test.. maybe I need to start testing earlier?! Does everyone do this? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @brib I'm trying also have you used the pessaries? At first I'd get leakage now I get none but after I put it in and go the toilet there's is a lot of white clumps in the toilet only the once though? Think I might try Convince DH to take me down to get some HPT

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops I'm not sure as it's my first FET so this part is quiet new to me! I'm trying though, but don't like my chances lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101 not everyone gets implantation bleeds. I wish.. it would make the waiting game so much easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops I didn't think so but am just looking and wanting confirmation on any sign lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    @pops I'm not sure as it's my first FET so this part is quiet new to me! I'm trying though, but don't like my chances lol
    Oh it's so the worst part!! Haha!! I'm actually going to go and hang with my mum this wait.. keep me busy.

As for the pessaries the white part is just the wax which is the coating of the pessaries that comes out.. totally normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    @pops I didn't think so but am just looking and wanting confirmation on any sign lol!
    Ha yes!! Every trip to the toilet I think I'm saying my prayers! It's a mind game!