Closed Thread
Page 39 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers @mish239 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 8dpo and had a 6dt 2 days ago when do you think it would show on a HPT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    I'm 8dpo and had a 6dt 2 days ago when do you think it would show on a HPT?
    I don't know as I've never been in your position so I'm no help but I'm very excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 thank you I just want to try it but don't want to get disheartened

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I'm sure someone will be able to tell you. I think maybe 2 days is too soon. I think I see people on here poas from about day 5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Thanks @MaybeBabyIVF that sure does help.
    Due to work I might be more like 13 hrs apart but will try get it as close to 12 hrs as possible.

Laying in bed this morning waiting for the call to tell me how many fertilized and still in huge pain.

Last time my pain was really mild, has anyone else had bad pain after retrieval before?
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Just got the call they were able to ICSI 10 out of the 11 eggs and 6 fertilised. Now to wait to see how many make it to day 3 and then 5
    Yep I did but I was borderline OHSS up your fluid intake X and congrats on 6 fingers crossed for you.

I answered over on the other thread for you but I got my bfp at 10dpo (7dp3dt) earlier in the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101 did you have a trigger shot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not sure how it got contaminated @MaybeBabyIVF. I couldn't be bothered asking, it wouldn't make any difference to the outcome. Plus I was about to pack my things and leave home when I was interrupted. The lady who took my blood the second time thought she probably dropped it and cracked the glass. Didn't see any other way to contaminated it. Annoying but these things happen I guess.
    I got my results last night. HCG is down from 65 last week to 14 this week. So I'm getting there And it looks like I ovulated! Happy my body is finding its own rhythm. So technically AF should come with the next couple of weeks. Hooray!!
    @brib did they tell you what their plan is if it's not to increase the dose?

Wow @pops that's a huge journey!! You're doing an amazing job coping with it all, especially with a little one. Good luck convincing DH about the double transfer. 🏼
    @katham thanks it was a bit of a pain, but I went into my "get things done zone" and managed to get it done and get results back the same day. Would love a bit of a break from it ruling our lives, but that's just part of the game
    @mish239 I took my crinone just before I went to sleep, so that would sometimes change an hour or so depending on the night. Not sure if it's different morning and night tho, maybe double check with a nurse. I've never had really bad pain, it's always been fairly manageable. Could be something else to double check with the nurses. Drink lots, increase protein and rest up xx Good news on 6 fertilizing!!!
    @Babydream101 I think around around day 5 too. Have you felt anything? Last pregnancy I check around day 7 because I had spotting. I had hot flushes and implantation bleed around day 4/5. Then spotting on and off. With DD I had no signs. (This was after a 5dt)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts thats good that its going down down and you ovulated!!
    Nope didnt say anything just keep stimming i told em i did that last time n it got cancelled. They said oh some more might pop up n grow but going on last time they didnt do nothing! So frustrating i tell ya

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

@mish239 I think your right and decided I'm going to try hold off till mid next week
    @MaybeBabyIVF think I might try hold off about 7 days to
    @brib yeah I did not yesterday the Friday before I no it can give me a fake reading so I'm trying to hold out till next week now
    @lotsathoughts YAYY!! That's good news and hope AF comes really soon for you, I had hot flushes yesterday and badly at night,sore boobs but I get that close to AF too, and really bloated belly? That's about all so far! Ohh so no sign can also be a good sign? And do you have to get implantation bleeds? Sorry if sounds silly

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (08-10-2016)