Closed Thread
Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm seriously not liking the pain but hopefully it will be worth it. @Flower78 where did you go for the acupuncture. I keep thinking g about doing it, I think it's to late for me now but I'm super keen
    I went to Zen accupuncture in Shelton Park. Picked it from seeing the card at the fertility clinic and it's close by. She said ideally you do it three months before but knows no one wants to wait that long. That's why she has me doing twice a week. It certainly relaxed me so even if it helps with that I will be happy.

Hope you feel better soon.
    @MaybeBabyIVF good luck starting hun! It must be hard after all you've been through to be back here again but I really hope the clexane sorts things out for you. I wonder if I should be on it as DS had a thrombosis in the umbilical artery during my pregnancy but the docs say not, just aspirin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Oh that's a shame! We are all sick too, long winter in Perth this year!

My first FET we did natural and I didn't ovulate, hormones just jumped around so it got cancelled. Second one was medicated HRT, my lining didn't get over 6mm and then I got AF on Day 14!! Weird! So Lucy is thinking about what to try next, maybe an injection cycle. I had a scratch and cervix dilatation before the first FET attempt but I guess that's wasted now...
    Darn that sounds frustrating. Its like our bodies are doing the opposite to what we want them to! When you don't want your period...its early...when your waiting to start a cycle etc then it comes late! Good luck with the injections next...🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Wow I have missed so much! Wow @Flower78 and @katham I am at concept too.. with Kevin Artley. I live in Broome though.. love the travel !

Oh @brib 4 years is a long time. It's such a crappy journey! Did they increase your dosage by much this time? I only got 3 eggs the first time and 18 the second time.. I seriously don't know how that works!!

Yay @mish239 that is so exciting!! ICSI will work for sure.. positive vibes coming your way!
    @Babydream101 I bet it's got a super cozy spot in there.. are you a 3 or 5 day?

Love your venting @lotsathoughts . There really is no other word to describe this situation other then '****' .
    @pops wow traveling from Broome is amazing. I guess you do all your tests in broome and come down for the op and transfers? You are definitely showing commitment to this process...i so hope this works soon for you so you don't have to keep traveling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good result @Mish249! Hope you get a good fert rate!

I had my first accupuncture today. It was good, so nice to relax and have some time to myself! Apparently I have too much "yin" or heat. She gave me some diet advice and I'm going to try twice a week until transfer.
    Flower which acupuncturist are you seeing...Kim? I was told I had too much heat too and had to change my diet. The chinese herbs seemed to help my cycle between treatments but I couldn't keep going as the costs were just all adding up and something had to go!😧

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    How is everyone I am freaking out about my next and last FET
    Hey @cag14, good luck with your FET lets hope this is your last one ever 😄 When do you start?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

@katham I see Kathy. She didn't give me any herbs this time, I don't think I would be keen on them. It does all add up, twice a week is going to be quite expensive 😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham .. sure is! No family in Perth either. Luckily I get my flights reimbursed through PATS but it's super hard with a toddler and no one to look after her! I try to have as many tests as possible up here.. of course I have to pay for it separately! Thank you, me too!

By the way I got the go ahead from the doc if I want to transfer 2 embryos.. now to convince the husband !

Yay @cag14 ! Good luck.. x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

katham  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib good luck monday, i hope your follicles catch up and even out 🍀

I believe my first cycle that I lost a lot as they were sizes 22-27!!! They had extended me to day 17 and I think that meant many were lost! Frustrating😡
    It seems strange that they kept you on the same treatment if it didn't work so well the first time!

@lotsathoughts sorry you were mucked around. Sometimes these things just seem to add to the challenges of this journey, there is so much to do and to commit too... so when it affects the times we want to be doing normal things it is upsetting.

@mish239 I hope lots of your embryos continue to develop the next few days 🍀

What's IVM?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    How is everyone I am freaking out about my next and last FET
    I'm in the freaking out boat with you. We have 3 in the freezer and praying the first one defrosts no worries & gives us a bfp.

I went to Zen accupuncture in Shelton Park. Picked it from seeing the card at the fertility clinic and it's close by. She said ideally you do it three months before but knows no one wants to wait that long. That's why she has me doing twice a week. It certainly relaxed me so even if it helps with that I will be happy.

Hope you feel better soon.
    @MaybeBabyIVF good luck starting hun! It must be hard after all you've been through to be back here again but I really hope the clexane sorts things out for you. I wonder if I should be on it as DS had a thrombosis in the umbilical artery during my pregnancy but the docs say not, just aspirin.
    Yeh it is if I admit it out loud (not something I do regularly). Hence the staying busy and active. I kinda feel torn ATM wanting a Bub so much with DH but also feeling like we are replacing Charlotte in a sense iykwim. Cause if I had of had her alive we wouldn't be back here but that urge is still there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please ask a question, I have to start crinone tomorrow twice a day morning and night. Does it have to be at exactly the same time every day like with injections or on weekends can I do my morning one later than I would do on a weekday before work?