Closed Thread
Page 36 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts sorry to hear your having a rough time. Hopefully you can relax a bit now and enjoy family time.

I'm home after retrieval and feeling really sore but things went a lot smoother than last time and no anaphylactic reaction.

Got 11 eggs which is the same as last time so hoping more than 2 fertilize this time. We are doing ICSI this time so fingers crossed.

Now time to rest and wait for tomorrow's call!
    Can't believe the pain I'm in this time though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I have missed so much! Wow @Flower78 and @katham I am at concept too.. with Kevin Artley. I live in Broome though.. love the travel !

Oh @brib 4 years is a long time. It's such a crappy journey! Did they increase your dosage by much this time? I only got 3 eggs the first time and 18 the second time.. I seriously don't know how that works!!

Yay @mish239 that is so exciting!! ICSI will work for sure.. positive vibes coming your way!
    @Babydream101 I bet it's got a super cozy spot in there.. are you a 3 or 5 day?

Love your venting @lotsathoughts . There really is no other word to describe this situation other then '****' .

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was supposed to say 's h i t' didn't like my language!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops ohh I hope so I'm actually a 6day! With IVM they are left an extra day due to the first extra day to get them to mature as there immature when collected.. so I'm 1dp6dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    @lotsathoughts sorry to hear your having a rough time. Hopefully you can relax a bit now and enjoy family time.

I'm home after retrieval and feeling really sore but things went a lot smoother than last time and no anaphylactic reaction.

Got 11 eggs which is the same as last time so hoping more than 2 fertilize this time. We are doing ICSI this time so fingers crossed.

I'm glad everything went well. would of been scary after last time!
    I hope the pain subsides soon!
    FX that all your beautiful eggs fertilise and become strong and sticky embies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good result @Mish249! Hope you get a good fert rate!

I had my first accupuncture today. It was good, so nice to relax and have some time to myself! Apparently I have too much "yin" or heat. She gave me some diet advice and I'm going to try twice a week until transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm seriously not liking the pain but hopefully it will be worth it. @Flower78 where did you go for the acupuncture. I keep thinking g about doing it, I think it's to late for me now but I'm super keen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @brib I hate the waiting too.!! Sorry you're at this point again x

Ok I need to vent about this process...
    Today I had a bit of a run around...left home at 6:30 to do the weekly blood test run. At 8:30 I got a call to say the blood was contaminated so I had to get another blood test. I had gotten home at 8am and was packing as we were meeting family member for a school holidays get together. So I had to wait for the email to come through, and run to the nearest pathology. The first place said they can't do it because it's a copy and to go to Clinpath. Went there, huge line up, so called My Fertility clinic up to double check the first place could take my blood. Yes they can. So went back and now they agree to do it and I'm two people that were there after I originally got there. I felt like crying because I was missing a family event all because of IVF taking over our lives!!! Anyway, got it done and will prob get results tomorrow now. I was tired to begin with as this week we've had heaps to process. This just made me feel rubbish.
    Anyway, I got to my family Kate and they helped take my mind off it all. It's just one of those days where you wish this wasn't part of your life. I'm good now, thanks for listening xx
    Hmmm why couldn't they use the same form if the first batch was contaminated. How did it get contaminated anyways? Hugs lovely it sucks missing things but keep the end goal in site xox

Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    @lotsathoughts what a stuff around!
    Nurse finally called, just what i thought keep stimming and another scan on monday. The 17mm and 14mm and 2 12mm were only the biggest part of my follie and they go by both demensions. So really i have 1 13.5mm 1 11.5mm and 2 8.5mm ahh it just get worse!!!!!
    There's always hope Hun hold onto that. My cycle at the start of the year was almost cancelled for the same reason. But they let me stim for a few more days and they came up (I have PCOS = high AMH levels) so the hormones got spread out over lots rather than a few taking it all. But the extra few days pushed me over the line and we wound up with 14 (13 mature) will keep everything crossed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post

That's a pretty good haul Mish. Here's hoping the icsi helps more xo

Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Good result @Mish249! Hope you get a good fert rate!

I had my first accupuncture today. It was good, so nice to relax and have some time to myself! Apparently I have too much "yin" or heat. She gave me some diet advice and I'm going to try twice a week until transfer.
    I really need to look into it. Been meaning to for ages but just haven't gotten there.

AFM: AF is in full flow. Had day 1 blood test today and first scan booked for Thursday as my cycles have been 25 & 26 days the last 2. Eeek now I'm starting to freak out somewhat. Have waited ever so patiently these last few months (can you sense the sarcasm ) and now we have some guidance from Charlotte's passing I'm hoping it means we will get to bring our next baby home. I decided to chop all my hair off today too haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone I am freaking out about my next and last FET

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops ... they have increased it from 1st round but now im still not responding they still havnt upped it! I jus dont know