Closed Thread
Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101 im waiting for the nurses to call me to see if i keep stimming till monday and have another scan. Last time same thing happened not many follies so kept stimming and the bigger follies got too big and the other 2 never caught up so they cancelled it. @MaybeBabyIVF
    My FS and nurses say because of my high AMH they would expect alot more response and with only maybe 2 viable follies it is too much of a risk for EPU so they cancel it and up my dose of puregon and start again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @brib I remember your last cycle, I felt terrible for you, I really hope they are able to change something up this time. Nothing worse than going through all the pain and discomfort for no reward. I really hope they come up with a brilliant idea. Thinking of you and crossing everything xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

brib  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson thankyou! I just dont know what to think its been so long, over 4 years TTC, 6months of clomid and 6 months of timed intercourse now on to 2nd IVF cycle its just all so hard!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib sounds exactly like my last canceled cycle with IVF before I did IVM. It's so disheartening and hope that your big follies hold off for the littlies to catch up

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101 my clinic doesnt do IVM.. i hope so too but its literally the same as last cycle except my biggest was 15mm and this cycle my biggest 17mm ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib what state are you? I hate that this is so unfair on so many deserving people.
    When do you go for another scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't help my brain working over time wondering if this little sticky fighter has found a nice warm comfy spot to grow? I wish I knew

Thanks
    Reviews
    In im SA i go to FS in adelaide but i live 5 hrs from adelaide.. im on the border of sa and vic.. still waiting for nurse to call hmmm
    Im hoping its sticky for you 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib That's even harder for you, do you think they could possibly bring it forward to get these three big ones or you won't risk it?
    If you don't hear soon call them Ahaha I'm probably one of those annoying patients
    Thank you &I I hope things get a lot easier and clearer for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    The two 14mm ones arent big enough .. so i only have the one 17mm that is good. Id say they will stim till monday hoping the 12scatch up and 14 one gets bigger. They will leave the 17 so hopefully i have 3 good ones but like last time the little ones never grew only the one big one im one of the annoying ones too lol