Closed Thread
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @cookie....happy to join you with a 2ww
    @lotsathoughts..sorry hun to see your sad news....i was so excited that it had worked for you and so im really sorry to hear it didn't continue. Xx Im glad to see you took the time to grieve with your partner and are now focusing on what's next.

Hi All, great to see all the familiar names again.
    I took a little break from posting after my BFN. ..
    My story for the new faces....im 35 and single. I decided to not wait any longer to find someone to have a kid with....then in Feb the FS gave me the news I had a low AMH and so I was prioritized and started IVF almost straight away with donor sperm. I did IVF, 5 eggs, only 1 made it to transfer and BFN. Did a second round with Luveris added to my treatment (3 needles each morning!!) ICSI 10 eggs and only 2 ready to transfer...1st transfer BFN, and my frostie went in thursday....so its back to the 2ww and im planning on doing a Poas the day before BT.
    I am glad I did a Poas last time as it gave me a day to lay in bed and cry before getting the BT confirming it. I really felt like it had worked and crinone gave me a tonne of nasty symptoms that made me emotional, tired and feeling like I was pregnant. Im on the pessaries this time and feeling a lot better. Still trying to work out the best way for me to get through this emotionally....😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    @cookie....happy to join you with a 2ww
    @lotsathoughts..sorry hun to see your sad news....i was so excited that it had worked for you and so im really sorry to hear it didn't continue. Xx Im glad to see you took the time to grieve with your partner and are now focusing on what's next.

Hi All, great to see all the familiar names again.
    I took a little break from posting after my BFN. ..
    My story for the new faces....im 35 and single. I decided to not wait any longer to find someone to have a kid with....then in Feb the FS gave me the news I had a low AMH and so I was prioritized and started IVF almost straight away with donor sperm. I did IVF, 5 eggs, only 1 made it to transfer and BFN. Did a second round with Luveris added to my treatment (3 needles each morning!!) ICSI 10 eggs and only 2 ready to transfer...1st transfer BFN, and my frostie went in thursday....so its back to the 2ww and im planning on doing a Poas the day before BT.
    I am glad I did a Poas last time as it gave me a day to lay in bed and cry before getting the BT confirming it. I really felt like it had worked and crinone gave me a tonne of nasty symptoms that made me emotional, tired and feeling like I was pregnant. Im on the pessaries this time and feeling a lot better. Still trying to work out the best way for me to get through this emotionally....
    Good luck Hun. Getting through emotionally, I keep myself distracted. Decided Uni was a good distraction so took on STEPS this year to get my placement for nursing next year (got my confirmation during the week saying I start in March ) & so far have HDs in both subjects I've done and have 2 more to go.

I also go walking and decided I'd do Miss Muddy for fun today lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I have a double dose of that too I have two copies of a1298c.. I'll be on clexane too. My previous FS refused to put me on it, but now I'm cycling with Wazza and will be on it

Hopefully it does the trick!!
    We've nicknamed it the mother f.uc.k.er gene

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your egg collection @NandM How many follicles do you have?

Hi @Flower78 I second that...lets all graduate to an IVF DIG (and stay in it!!) Would be a nice Christmas present.

That bloody mother f**ker gene @MaybeBabyIVF Are you seeing a naturopath about that? I've got pyroluria and they checked me for that gene as they cause similar problems. I didn't have it which surprised me....I seem to be collecting problems along this journey.
    @katham thanks so much for your sweet message. You were always so encouraging and happy for me...I'm sad it hasn't worked out for either of us. Hopefully this time round xx
    @pingc383 have you seen Wazza?!! Glad they'll be addressing the genetic issues.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

katham  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @lotsathoughts last scan was wens and there was about 15 with 3 of them being under 10mm but they may have come up by tomorrow

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Good luck with your egg collection @NandM How many follicles do you have?

Hi @Flower78 I second that...lets all graduate to an IVF DIG (and stay in it!!) Would be a nice Christmas present.

That bloody mother f**ker gene @MaybeBabyIVF Are you seeing a naturopath about that? I've got pyroluria and they checked me for that gene as they cause similar problems. I didn't have it which surprised me....I seem to be collecting problems along this journey.
    @katham thanks so much for your sweet message. You were always so encouraging and happy for me...I'm sad it hasn't worked out for either of us. Hopefully this time round xx
    @pingc383 have you seen Wazza?!! Glad they'll be addressing the genetic issues.
    No didn't know a naturopath would be able to help. Might look into that thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Thank you @lotsathoughts last scan was wens and there was about 15 with 3 of them being under 10mm but they may have come up by tomorrow
    Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM that's a great number! Fingers crossed they hold lots of mature eggs.
    @pingc383 yes I agree I'm confused by the whole lining thing too. I am the same size as you by the sounds of it and always have thin lining.
    @MaybeBabyIVF yeah I'd look into a good naturopath. That's who tested me for the gene. She had a plan for me if I'd come back positive.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (25-09-2016),pingc383  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @lotsathoughts - yes, finally! I'm going to do a cycle with him around 19 Oct. Will be PGD testing too, but he is not happy with my lining which was 7mm on day of ovulation and 6.8mm on cd24.. He says it needs to be between 8-10mm... There is a lot of conflicting info out there re lining measurements.. I'm a fairly small girl.. Very little build and weigh about 54kgs.. Surely my lining is commensurate with my weight and height?
    I am trying not to get too worried by lining numbers, after all jess8383 just got a BFP with lining 6.3mm! So I'm sure each person has a lining thickness individual to them. Under 6mm I think is a no go, but after that I think receptiveness is most important.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I think lining measurement is most accurate just before ovulation. Post ovulation with progesterone it can compact/ change in appearance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes just before ovulation is best.
    I had my DD with linings around 5cm! And my old FS told me of someone on their second with a lining of 4. He was not to fussed about lining.

My last cycle that started as a positive I was around 7-8 in the first two measurements then my last scan (with a different sonographer) was 5.7cm. I was so worried my FS would cancel it but he said he thought it would be different due to the different person measuring. He thought it'd be around 7 just on averages. I am so confused by it all because he said he'd cancel my cycle if it was below 7.

I think I might try acupuncture this time around just to throw everything at it. I did that with DD but haven't wanted the extra appointments/costs this time round. Now that my family know I'm going through this I'll be able to hit them up for babysitting.