Closed Thread
Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybebaby sooo sorry for your lost.

I am too back here mc at 8 weeks back in May.
    Only finally started my 2nd stim cycle icis pgd now.
    Going in tomorrow for my first blood and ultrasound scan to see how's the follies are doing.

We will be sending them off for pgd if we get good numbers. We will put our very last blast from last year stim (a year ago @_@) back after epu since pgd takes 4 weeks to get results.

Very Nervous every step of the way since I really don't know how many eggs will get since I'm a year older compare to last year (dirr).
    Having said that since mc in May my FS (LB) had put me on 600 vit e, 300 cq10 and metalonin so finger crossed my eggs have all the correct chromozone.

Really hope our last (don't look too good blast according to LB) turns out to be the golden egg.

Goodluck with your cycle let's hope we take home baby meet year 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeMM View Post
    I am heading for start of stims 4th October at this stage, seems like forever away but will be here before we know it I'm sure!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Maybebaby sooo sorry for your lost.

I am too back here mc at 8 weeks back in May.
    Only finally started my 2nd stim cycle icis pgd now.
    Going in tomorrow for my first blood and ultrasound scan to see how's the follies are doing.

We will be sending them off for pgd if we get good numbers. We will put our very last blast from last year stim (a year ago @_@) back after epu since pgd takes 4 weeks to get results.

Very Nervous every step of the way since I really don't know how many eggs will get since I'm a year older compare to last year (dirr).
    Having said that since mc in May my FS (LB) had put me on 600 vit e, 300 cq10 and metalonin so finger crossed my eggs have all the correct chromozone.

Really hope our last (don't look too good blast according to LB) turns out to be the golden egg.

Goodluck with your cycle let's hope we take home baby meet year
    Welcome ladies. We have signed our consents with our FS on the 3/9 and were meant to see our clinic in Monday but will have to postpone a day or 2 as hubby has to swap his rdos so we could go to Brissy for my grandfather's funeral yesterday. AF is due to show Monday/Tuesday and that will be another cycle I temp and OPK for just to see if I ovulate around the same time & my FET cycle should start approx 13/10. We could do this cycle but with all the stress of my pop having his massive stroke, my little boy's 7th anniversary and Charlotte's 3rd month anniversary we decided we'd give it a miss and get myself as de-stressed as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will have my third transfer and my last egg ever in mid October. Most of you know my story.

First egg collection 2013 - 18 eggs collected 2 tested ok PGD. One fresh cycle one frozen.

2nd egg collection 20 collected 3 ok. One FET.

2016 2 egg transfers. 1 egg collection 23 eggs 1 tested ok. Last egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I've cycled with a few of you already, hopefully this is our lucky thread. 🏼

Here's a little run down so far...I have a 2and a half yo DD from an ICSI cycle back in 2013 at Genea in Sydney. We have to go through IVF due to blocked tubes from endometriosis.

We started our tests and appointments for baby number two in November last year. We found out I also have PCOS, don't ovulate and have really long cycles.
    Since then we've had three cycles.
    Cycle 1- FET (with stim drugs) Sydney (March, April) with our last embryo in Sydney. BFN
    Cycle 2 - Adelaide/ Repromed (May, June) 15 eggs collected, 7 distintigrated during injection process, 2 barely made it to day 4. One transferred. BFN
    Cycle 3 - Repromed (July, Aug) 16 eggs collected. Tried half ICSI half IVF (DH had quit alcohol, was eating healthy and took vitamins to improve his guys). 8 frozen, one "outstanding looking embryo" transferred back. BFP with HCG of 745!! Bloods looked great! Got a heartbeat at 7 weeks. Then at 9 weeks our baby's heartbeat stopped. We were/are devastated.

Our plan...
    Friday I had a bt to check the pregnancy hormone was out of my system. Unfortunately it's not so another bt scheduled for next Friday. Once I have baseline bloods I can start the pill (only way to secure getting my period within a timeframe).
    I've been able to have 7 of my 9 frozen embryos PGS tested and will get the results back for that October 5. Will get the results back from my d&c Oct 4. Hopefully that week we'll have a plan on what to do next. Would love to fit in another transfer before Christmas. We're heading to NZ for Christmas this year to visit my husband's family mid Dec so hoping we get a plan in action before then. I know if we get a normal embryo back I'll still need stim drugs to thicken my lining as that's another problem for me.

Thanks for starting this page @MaybeBabyIVF ...anything to pass the time. So sorry for your loss, how heartbreaking I cycled with you for that round. Hoping October is lucky for you xxx

Good luck @TeeMM I hope your year off has helped your body and mind prepare for this crazy journey.

All the best @crossingfingers. When do you cycle?
    @Cooki I'm sorry for you mc, it really is such a horrible experience. Hoping you have that golden egg there too.

Hey @cag14 hopefully you get your BFP this round! Crossing my fingers this egg is the lucky one.

xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys
    2nd stim cycle. 25 eggs collected on Monday ; 18 matured; 12 fertilized and all 12 made it to day 5 and one hatching blast transferred today.

2 are ready for pgd and the rest will grow out to tomorrow so we can get as many as possible for the test so for now we sit and wait.

Hopefully this is our golden unicorn egg 😊

How's everyone doing? Anyone joining me with the 2ww?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD 14 so still nothing here this month. 2 weeks and my cycle will start for a FET.
    @lotsathoughts I thought I recognised the name & I'm sorry for your loss too.
    @cag14 good luck I hope this one works for you x
    @pingc383 we have 3 frosties in the freezer that are day 5 (Charlotte was a top grade day 3) we don't have any problems fertilising it's the getting the good eggs out of me.

AFM I'm having a weekend away from everything and have just completed Miss Muddy with a few gfs and had a ball. Going out for dinner and a few drinks tonight and home tomorrow. I've been temping and OPKing last month and this month haven't detected the surge yet so who knows what's happening as it was positive OPK in cd 12 last month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Hey guys
    2nd stim cycle. 25 eggs collected on Monday ; 18 matured; 12 fertilized and all 12 made it to day 5 and one hatching blast transferred today.

2 are ready for pgd and the rest will grow out to tomorrow so we can get as many as possible for the test so for now we sit and wait.

Hopefully this is our golden unicorn egg

How's everyone doing? Anyone joining me with the 2ww?
    GL with the 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

My first stim was march 2016 where we did a fresh transfer that ended in a Chem
    April a FET - also a chem
    May FET - BFN

At the end of last year we also did two IUI's which where BFN

Last month we did a lap, D&C and found some endo

Now we are back into it, trigger tonight at 7 then egg collection Monday morning!

The plan is to grow them till day 5 and do a double transfer next Saturday!

Good luck to everyone! And I look forward to getting to know you all and share support

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (24-09-2016),pingc383  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Nice to see some familiar names but sad as well that we are still here. Let's hope the next group we are all in is a DIG!

I'm due to start a FET in October. I have two PGS normal frosties but haven't been able to transfer them yet as my FETs have been cancelled. One natural FET I didn't ovulate, the HRT FET I didn't respond to the meds. Waiting to hear the new plan from my FS.

Good luck everyone with the cycle or 2WW!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (24-09-2016),NandM  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    You must have good quality eggs hun, otherwise they wouldn't be PGD normal!! Immune issues can cause miscarriages when you're further along, esp if you have a PGD normal embie..

Good luck with your FET hun!!
    I have since found out I have the mthfr gene so hoping clexane next pregnancy does the trick.