Closed Thread
Page 19 of 107 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

Sorry to hear @Ivfnewbie xx
    @cag14 my AF started yesterday too! Today being day 2 - I start taking letrozole 10mg for 5 days.

Good luck with acupuncture @Flower78 I haven't tried it myself but have heard good things about it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @katham sorry you're out. Hope you're able to get a plan together with your FS. Hope you're ok xx
    @ivf newbie sorry you're out too! I always get my AF around two days before bt too. Hopefully you can use one of your 5 day frozen embryos and have more luck. Let us know if your FS lets you cycle straight away.
    @mish239 and @Babydream101 I totally have lining envy
    Think I'll get back onto acupuncture when I cycle again. Did it for DD and it worked!

Yay @cag14 so glad AF is here and you can finally start. The waiting is one of the worst parts. Can't wait to join you.
    @Flower78 I'm trying a new acupuncturist today to help regulate my hormones after the mc. In Sydney I saw someone about my lining but haven't comitted enough to it for baby 2. Hope yours works wonders and helps your lining. It's a good excuse to just sit still and be. We all need a bit of that whilst cycling.

I really want to become baseline so I can go on the pill then go off the pill to get AF!

I see my Obstetrician today to discuss the d&c from last month. And I'll find out more about the chromosomally abnormal results too. Then tomorrow I have a phone consult with my FS and will hopefully get my pgs results. (That's your bt day isn't it @julianicholson ??) Friday I have another blood test to see if my body has processed the last of the pregnancy hormone. Hoping by Friday I can have a bit of direction in where to next.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I also meant to mention my acupuncturist is also a naturopath and she tells me what Chinese herbs and supplements to take which has been helpful. Last month I ended up with 8 follicles and I was doing an FET! I put that down to the Chinese herbs. Every little bit helps I think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @lotsathoughts tomorrow is my BT day, just POAS and the line is getting darker so I am hopeful. I have attached a pic for your perusal. Good luck with your appointments, remember it only takes one xx
    IMG_1475530352.236046.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @katham sorry you're out. Hope you're able to get a plan together with your FS. Hope you're ok xx
    @ivf newbie sorry you're out too! I always get my AF around two days before bt too. Hopefully you can use one of your 5 day frozen embryos and have more luck. Let us know if your FS lets you cycle straight away.
    @mish239 and @Babydream101 I totally have lining envy
    Think I'll get back onto acupuncture when I cycle again. Did it for DD and it worked!

Yay @cag14 so glad AF is here and you can finally start. The waiting is one of the worst parts. Can't wait to join you.
    @Flower78 I'm trying a new acupuncturist today to help regulate my hormones after the mc. In Sydney I saw someone about my lining but haven't comitted enough to it for baby 2. Hope yours works wonders and helps your lining. It's a good excuse to just sit still and be. We all need a bit of that whilst cycling.

I really want to become baseline so I can go on the pill then go off the pill to get AF!

I see my Obstetrician today to discuss the d&c from last month. And I'll find out more about the chromosomally abnormal results too. Then tomorrow I have a phone consult with my FS and will hopefully get my pgs results. (That's your bt day isn't it @julianicholson ??) Friday I have another blood test to see if my body has processed the last of the pregnancy hormone. Hoping by Friday I can have a bit of direction in where to next.
    Just hoping that helps my baby settle in and grow and grow and grow

I'm sorry for everything your going through right now and hope that your journey gets a lot easier and get that miracle we're all fighting for

Thanks
    Reviews

That line is getting darker @julianicholson How are you feeling? Hope this is your "one" that takes. Seriously girl you deserve it!!

Thanks @Babydream101 fingers crossed we all catch a break and get an easer journey for the rest of the year What day are you now?

AFM I went to see a new acupuncturist this morning. She seemed really good and I felt very relaxed when leaving...that has to help. Feeling a bit groggy now so hoping that's a sign of my body processing the pregnancy hormones left in my body.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's there @pingc383 just scroll back a bit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I always feel groggy after acupuncture. Fingers crossed it helps to get your body on track.

AFM I ended up losing my breakfast this morning which was odd felt fine before and after, hoping it's a good sign. I am tired but constantly want to clean. My boobs are tender and growing. All of these are good signs but I have been here before. It's hard to be positive when you know it can all disappear so quickly but hopefully this is the one. We need som me good luck. Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @pingc383 I agree, would love a strong second line before the end of the year 🏼
    @julianicholson I'm not sure this grogginess is helping my planning for next term A good sign tho
    Speaking of good signs...losing your breakfast and breast changes....very good!!! I can totally understand you trying to not get too excited tho. How hard it must be to trust in your body after the hurdles you've had. But I guess at least it's not a straight negative at this stage. There's still hope this might be it!!! I really hope so. And then I'd like to join you in that DIG... ok?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    That line is getting darker @julianicholson How are you feeling? Hope this is your "one" that takes. Seriously girl you deserve it!!

Thanks @Babydream101 fingers crossed we all catch a break and get an easer journey for the rest of the year What day are you now?

AFM I went to see a new acupuncturist this morning. She seemed really good and I felt very relaxed when leaving...that has to help. Feeling a bit groggy now so hoping that's a sign of my body processing the pregnancy hormones left in my body.
    I'm cd 18 had to have a month off as is the case with all IVM now.. and now back in the game!! So looking at 6dpo6dt on Thursday

Are you going straight back into it or what has your fs suggested?
    Last edited by Babydream101; 04-10-2016 at 12:58.