Closed Thread
Page 18 of 99 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    @Babydream101 welcome. I'm on my2nd cycle at Bethesda, I think they are great. Good luck
    @Waiting to exhale thanks for the belated bday wishes, I think they worked.
    I stayed away for the weekend trying not to think about this and relaxed and my scan today was great!
    I now have 15 follicles, my lining is 10.9 and I have to go for another scan wends morning.

Starting to get the biggest belly!! I have an event to go to on Sunday and have nothing to wear! Gotta love looking pregnant when your not!

So excited for all of those getting BFP's
    Thank you yeah I think there absolutely fabulous!
    Wow! 10.9 is a nice lining! Mine was 8.8 last Thursday so hoping it will get even cushier before Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and sorry mish923 do you mind me asking if you had a successfull pregnancy through Bethesda? And if you had FET or fresh transfers?
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101, my lining was 8.2 on Fri so yours should be better by thurs.
    This is only my 2nd cycle and I couldn't do a transfer 1st time as I got OHSS and also had an allergic reaction under anesthetic, so I was a freeze all.
    Got 1 day 5 embryo to freeze, due to my age thought we would try for more before we do a transfer.
    Hopefully this time all goes smooth and we can do a fresh transfer and freeze any more! Fingers are crossed for more than 1. We are doing ICSI this time.

Hoping after my bloods and scan on Wednesday they can tell me when retrival is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    @Babydream101, my lining was 8.2 on Fri so yours should be better by thurs.
    This is only my 2nd cycle and I couldn't do a transfer 1st time as I got OHSS and also had an allergic reaction under anesthetic, so I was a freeze all.
    Got 1 day 5 embryo to freeze, due to my age thought we would try for more before we do a transfer.
    Hopefully this time all goes smooth and we can do a fresh transfer and freeze any more! Fingers are crossed for more than 1. We are doing ICSI this time.

Hoping after my bloods and scan on Wednesday they can tell me when retrival is
    Hope so! Good we have nice linings hopefully that works in our favour! That's fair enough and a great idea backing yourself with as many beautiful Embys as you can!
    Oh really that's scary what can they do to stop the allergic reaction happening this time under anaesthetic?
    Fingers crossed this Wednesday its all go! My two 6day blastos are results of ICSI. I think the team at Bethesda are fantastic and we're in the best hands there!
    Loads of baby dust

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF IS HERE... . Now i can finally start our last cycle for our last FET

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (04-10-2016),pingc383  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 I did FET next cycle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good sounding number of follicles and lining @mish239!

I have booked in to do acupuncture Friday. I've never done it before, I'm hoping it helps my lining and to regulate my cycle. I figure everything might help. Anyone done it before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I do acupuncture and love it. It has improved my circulation and my cycle out of sight. Plus it forces me to relax and be zen for an hour. It has helped me ovulate and I really think it helped overall. It's incredible how it makes you feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @Flower78 I do acupuncture and love it. It has improved my circulation and my cycle out of sight. Plus it forces me to relax and be zen for an hour. It has helped me ovulate and I really think it helped overall. It's incredible how it makes you feel.
    That sounds great! I hope I like it. I'm not too bad with needles usually but I don't think of them as relaxing!! I hope it does the same for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You might feel the needles going in, in some places bust most of them you shouldn't. Once they are in you can't feel them. I can feel the blood flow increase to the areas straight away it's an awesome feeling. I hope you like it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (04-10-2016)