Closed Thread
Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

@lotsathoughts I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a horrible time when your are waiting for your body to balance out again. I Had an unviable pregnancy in August and it took 6 weeks for the HCG to leave my system. I bleed the whole time - it was terrible.
    Last edited by positive vibes; 01-10-2016 at 12:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    @pingc383 - I just had my 40th bday last week! I'm in WA so with FSWA. This is my 2nd cycle and hoping to get more than one embryo so we can freeze some and then just do a few times trying with transfer only rather than a full cycle.
    The 1 embryo we got last time is frozen and they only graded it a B so hoping for an A!
    God I hope some more grow and Monday's scan is going to be better.
    They will call me this afternoon so will see if they change anything up
    Hey, my last cycle I had only a couple of follicles on the first scan.....they ended up collecting 10 (double the first time) but only half were mature.... maybe check how they ensure equal maturity of the follicles if they are waiting for the smaller ones to catch up - this is what Im asking my FS next time (if this 2ww =bfn).
    Small collection numbers doesn't seem to necessarily impact on the quality of the ones collected...I do wonder whether everyone really on average gets 1-3 quality eggs no matter how many are collected in total? Am i making sense?😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @brib we are all in here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou @MaybeBabyIVF

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. AF arrived. 6dp5dt. Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to just but in but was wondering if I could join in with you girls ttc or having fet's in October I start my progesterone Monday I've had 2 failed IVF cycles after having both Fallopian tubes removed and finding out also having pcos, our first cycle being in 2014. This time we were beyond lucky with the fswa team at Bethesda for trying IVM with us it worked and we had 2 beautiful grade 2a and 2b embryos frozen after a month off it's all happening and I'm booked in for transfer on Thursday!!
    Anyone else with me? Is anyone on here with the team at Bethesda?
    Or any FET BFP stories?

Lots of baby dust

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

katham  (01-10-2016),pingc383  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    AF at 6dp5dt? Hun, are you sure it's not an implantation bleed? It seems too early for AF? Have they got you on progesterone support??
    I've had AF on a FET at 6dpt and 7dpt. No matter what Prog support I get, I get AF before my BT unless pregnant. I've never had hcg shots though, maybe they would stop AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    That's really quite strange. Does your FS have an answer to this?
    My understanding is progesterone needs to get to 1 for AF to start.. If you're getting prog support, how does AF manage to start?
    I reckon if you did pregnyl booster shots, it will ward off AF. My AF is always 2 days late after a bfn..
    They tell me the blood tests don't reflect pessary results so they can't tell what my true levels are. I definitely get AF above 1 though.

I know a few ladies who experience the same. I don't think it matters for my results though. Twice I've been preg, once with hcg of only10 and AF didn't come then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!
    It's a crazy emotional process and am just glad to have some girls around that understand!

Oh wow.. that's so sad to hear fingers crossed and lots of good luck for this transfer!
    Thank you again! And lots of baby dust back at you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry am unaware how I get the originally posted to appear before my post? Do I press quote?