+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just arrived!

Hello everyone

I'm new here and just starting to find my way around...

There are so many people on here! I couldn't believe it when almost every user name I had ever thought off had already been used!! I'm extra keen to meet Fizzgig (damn I so thought that was a cool user name!), Gelfling, Seaspray and Sparkle!!! You guys are onto it! (as are many other user name holders that I tried!)

Its about to be the big dinner, bath, bed rush hour with my almost-5 'going-on-15' year old so just a quick one to say hi! Luckily its left over night, so mostly prepared..

I'm up in Northern NSW and looking for an egg donor, so plan to post an ad in that section soon If anyone is thinking of donating please come and check it out and say hello! Even if you aren't please feel welcome to drop past and say gday!

Ok, dinner time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello & welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou both of you x

... Glad I got an email notification, because this forum is pretty daunting! I wasn't sure I would find my way back here