+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All of the above! Oh thank goodness, thought it was just me thinking Bella was immature and Kellar (although not in the right) reacted as expected. Jess is the biggest superstar of all (get her on as the Bachelorette!), and Dave is a mega douche. M&M? Wait til there's a D&M... if ever!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bella, I've changed my tune about her now. Seriously who asks such personal questions to people you've never met before because you say your all friends, when this happened I loved how the camera went to the chick 2 from her (fitness freak with bad false eye lashes), she rolled her eyes, that was a classic. Although what Keller did was wrong in firing back the way he did I'm glad he apologised to Michael the fandom designer with more life experience then someone who has been in the navy and working our coastline with border protection I think it was.

Have my ifs about them all

Bella doesn't want kids only sex and travel and her career but Michael has a son what happens when he comes over to see his dad how is she going to feel about that ?

Jess & Keller I think the only thing that won't work between them is he needs to learn about behaviour at dinner parties and social circles as they come from 2 different social circles etc

The fitness freaks/ they just annoy the crap out of me

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

misho  (08-09-2016),Phony  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I felt so bad for Keller. Bells just kept pushing him and pushing him for details he made clear, many many times, that he wasn't okay to share. Then they proceeded to have little underhanded digs at him til they knew he was angry. I think honestly, that she did it on purpose.

"Hey Michael, will you stick up for me" in the car on the way there, and then picking a fight that Michael would have to step up into. Keller was just the pawn in that one.
    Sure, he didn't act the best but he was in a corner and even Nicole didn't stick by him. If my husband said something like that, I might have a go at him later in private but we have a united front all the way. Especially if he he been passionately defending my honour only moments earlier.
    100%

Nicole up and abandoning him was wrong.
    United all the way no matter what the feelings are.

Bella is one nasty thing!
    I would be vomiting in my food if I had to watch them two across the table and then to be asked such personal questions, never mind in front of six strangers but all the camera and production crew AND the viewers back home.
    She totally did that on purpose. The question she asked Michael was left in there to show how manipulating she is.
    Plenty of women do this, they get off on having their "Prince" step up and defend them
    She is living in feckin' la la land.
    After hearing her views on children (I reckon it was Michael's first time to hear them too) and sex I have thrown her into the 'too shallow for life' basket.
    She's everything I despise, some people have one or two things, she's the whole package.
    I think she really believe's she's Carrie Bradshaw! She's got some serious issues.
    Probably down to having an abundance of testosterone and looking like Tori Spelling!
    I'm being mean. I don't like her.
    I won't take it back neither.

I also think Michael might not be as straight as he's letting on.
    I really don't like these two superficial a$$wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Bella doesn't want kids only sex and travel and her career but Michael has a son what happens when he comes over to see his dad how is she going to feel about that ?
    Maybe that's all Michael wants, we don't know why he left his son behind.
    He goes back 3-4 times a yr for 6 days at a time.
    He never said if his son has come out here to visit yet but you would think a dad would love to have his son in his own home and to show him his life?
    Too difficult to make a call on him or what he's like as a person.
    He displayed a nasty side last night though.
    He threw the first verbal dig by saying Keller knew nothing of the world, when Keller has obviously seen more than he wanted to.

Keller probably needs to get some counselling for what's troubling him.
    I actually thought on the day of thew wedding he looked rough as...
    He had the complexion of someone who's been driving heavily for a long time.
    Is that what we see next week?
    If so, maybe he's not ready for marriage yet?
    Maybe getting involved in the show was his way of reaching out for help, to envelope himself in a big warm hug of love to forget what he's seen and experienced?

(fitness freak with bad false eye lashes)
    I wish she'd do something about them.
    They're scary.
    The pic of her dad, he had big eyelashes too so she really doesn't need to enhance them.
    She has such a tiny face that it's all you see are these great big spider legs coming at ya!

A bit of soft colour enhancing eyeliner and tinted eyelashes would soften her look and do wonders.

Anyway...

YES!
    I said to DH last night, "Who are these people, are they even Australian?"
    The psychologists have it right, when will one of them go - all right enough, time to be serious!
    They're just always ON for the cameras.

I don't know.
    Maybe they're happy going at that pace, maybe it will develop into something stronger when the camera crew are gone.
    I can't imagine living my life under that microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Jess is the biggest superstar of all (get her on as the Bachelorette!), and Dave is a mega douche. M&M? Wait til there's a D&M... if ever!
    I hate when they regurgitate old contestants for new shows BUT I have to agree with this one.
    She would be fantastic to watch and I think she deserves it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, I've changed my tune about her now. Seriously who asks such personal questions to people you've never met before because you say your all friends, when this happened I loved how the camera went to the chick 2 from her (fitness freak with bad false eye lashes), she rolled her eyes, that was a classic. Although what Keller did was wrong in firing back the way he did I'm glad he apologised to Michael the fandom designer with more life experience then someone who has been in the navy and working our coastline with border protection I think it was.

Have my ifs about them all

Jess & Keller I think the only thing that won't work between them is he needs to learn about behaviour at dinner parties and social circles as they come from 2 different social circles etc

Yep!

100%

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jess is a babe! She was so gracious lastnight.

What Keller said was out of line, but I do wonder if anything was edited out that may have further contributed to him reacting that way. When Monica defended Keller to the camera afterwards, it did seem like it was understandable why he would crack.
    I wouldn't just sit by and let my partner say that either, but I think Nicole should have spoken up when Bella and Michael were putting him down.

The way that Bella and Michael were pashing at the table would have been so uncomfortable for everyone else. I laughed when Michael made a comment about Keller not being able to handle himself at a dinner party, because I dont think eating your partner's face off in front of 6 others is dinner party etiquette either.
    The way they grilled everyone about their sex lives was ridiculous.

Michael gives off narcissistic vibes.
    Last edited by atomicmama; 08-09-2016 at 12:05.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm reading through the comments on Nicole's instagram account and picmat's comments are interesting...
    He said further up that Keller punched holes in Nicole's walls.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well if that's true, atomicmama, then shame on those psychologists!
    He should never have been cleared to go on the show.
    Were they that desperate?
    Last edited by Phony; 08-09-2016 at 15:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole has since deleted the comments, but he's still standing by what he said.

If it's true, you would hope it's a case of they didn't expect Keller to be like that, rather than being chosen for ratings.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Far out, what a development! Also those eye lashes are OUT. OF. CONTROL!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Woo! Bella has finally found a bra.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (13-09-2016),TheGooch  (12-09-2016)