+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    aaaaaaaaa i missed tonight's episode! someone fill me in please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I felt so bad for Keller. Bells just kept pushing him and pushing him for details he made clear, many many times, that he wasn't okay to share. Then they proceeded to have little underhanded digs at him til they knew he was angry. I think honestly, that she did it on purpose.

"Hey Michael, will you stick up for me" in the car on the way there, and then picking a fight that Michael would have to step up into. Keller was just the pawn in that one.
    Sure, he didn't act the best but he was in a corner and even Nicole didn't stick by him. If my husband said something like that, I might have a go at him later in private but we have a united front all the way. Especially if he he been passionately defending my honour only moments earlier.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (07-09-2016),Chippa  (08-09-2016),Happymum2  (07-09-2016),Marchbundle  (07-09-2016),MUG81  (08-09-2016),Phony  (08-09-2016),TheGooch  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ol Davo said he's not too good at ironing so it will be a prerequisite for future girlfriends to iron his clothes...that's a winner right there, bet they will be lining up!! What a jerk! Jess will find someone. She's lovely.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Married At First Sight 2016

Twohead, oops, I mean Bella was so antagonising. Complete lack respect for people wanting to maintain privacy re their s3x life.

I think kellers reaction was extreme but he did say he is adjusting to life outside the navy and he knew he looked like a goose.

Dave might be waiting a while for love... Note to self, teach son how to respect their partner, iron AND brush their teeth!
    Last edited by Olive Oil; 07-09-2016 at 23:25.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (08-09-2016),TheGooch  (07-09-2016)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm so glad I came back here in amongst my people.
    Glad im not the only one who thought Bella was rude AF and created a situation where Michael would have to step in as her hero.
    I know Nicole was uncomfortable but Keller was left on his own, no support while Bella and Michael feigned shock at his jibe and then got all personal about the way he looks.
    I loved Monica's eye roll when Bella just didn't get it. Ugh no more Michael and Bella for me!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (07-09-2016),atomicmama  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I missed the bit in the car where she asked Michael if he would back her up.

She was so out of line! Keller acted terribly, but understandably!

And yes always stick by your partner even if you don't agree with their words or actions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh Bella and Michael annoyed me tonight. Seriously who talks about s3x at a dinner party with strangers you don't know. I thought that was tacky as. Even though he lost his cool, l thought Keller did very well and even apologising when he went too far. He seems like a noble young bloke.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Ugh Bella and Michael annoyed me tonight. Seriously who talks about s3x at a dinner party with strangers you don't know. I thought that was tacky as. Even though he lost his cool, l thought Keller did very well and even apologising when he went too far. He seems like a noble young bloke.
    From what I've seen of him, he is exactly how I would expect any young 20 something fella to act. He lost his cool, yeh, but who wouldn't. And he apologised which was really good.
    It just really bothered me that Nicole turned on him straight away. Maybe he wouldn't have, if she had helped him out to begin with. I know she says she is worried about how he will go at dinners with her friends, but honestly I would be more worried for him, than about. What happens when one of her friends makes a nasty comment about him. Will she just agree with them and jump on him too, to "avoid embarrassment"?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (07-09-2016),Phony  (08-09-2016),TheGooch  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be the same as Nicole - no way would I sit by & let my DH be so rude to someone! She tried to address it, but he kept going so she walked, fair play. In saying all that, Bella totally provoked the situation. But Kellers comment was way out of line. Good on him for apologizing later on, though not to Bella?

Dave seems void of all emotion.

Bella & ? are super weird. Thanks god they found each other as they've saved the rest of the population.

The M&Ms happiness seem a bit contrived. Not convinced.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Married At First Sight 2016

I missed the argument so dunno if it was discussed, but I dunno about bella and Michael. She says she doesn't want kids and wants romance and sex forever, so, What happens if Michaels son decides to live with them for a while? What happens then??

It will be interesting to see if theyre still together in a years time.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to misho For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-09-2016)