+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post

I was annoyed when one of the gay guys said, "I didn't know I had to win him over"...are you for real! Even though the show has put them together, they still have to put effort in!
    Yeh that's it. It's the same guy, the non-bald one, I'm pretty sure. I thought the exact same thing. I'm pretty sure married people, even 10-20-60 years in, will say you still need to put effort in.
    E.g. I am not affectionate at all, so I put effort into doing that for my husband. He has a tendency to be lazy, so he puts in an effort to help me out sometimes. With those kinds of thinks, we are constantly winning each other over. It's not a bad thing to put effort in for your partner.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh dear...

RUN JESS, RUN!

The worst thing about him doing this is she will blame herself and her looks, which is absolutely crazy. She's a very attractive woman. I really hope she sees him for what he is and that she can do soooo much better than him.
    For some reason he thinks he's well fit and in need of a reward for becoming an Adonis (in his own mind). Eh, Dave...no!
    I really like Jess. Hopefully she's not wallowing in it and has moved onwards and upwards.
    They shouldn't have paired her with him though, it really does my head in that they do this for ratings.
    Same as Claire and Jono last year.
    It's just not needed.

As for Andy and Craig.
    Jees what a mess.
    At first I thought Craig would be the bag of issues but Andy is bringing a bag full of his own as well.
    Why sign up for this if you're cagey?
    I'm cagey, I'd NEVER sign up for any kind of reality show, now way in hell.
    I don't understand what he expected from it?
    And Craig should really be more vocal if he's that needy.
    I don't see them at the group dinner? Are they there?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

ElizaDoLittle  (06-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (06-09-2016)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ***spoiler***

Gutless boy!
    He waits for her to bring it up, then says there's been mixed messages on both sides and essentially blames her for her insecurities.
    Then suggests separate transport to the airport?!?
    I was prepared to cut him a little slack. You can't help who you're attracted to and who you're not. But he dealt with that appallingly.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

Phony  (07-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tomorrow's episode looks interesting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

Phony  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    l really like Jess too. She is lovely...I missed last night's episode, so didn't see it unfold but Dave must be a bit of a tosser from what I gather.

Craig came across as a bit of a diva, a bit full on but it would be hard to try and be natural with cameras in your face.

I'd not seen the episode with Keller and his wife but they seem lovely, don't they!

Michael and Bella, oh my gawwwd, one suitcase full of shoes....for a man!! DP and I were joking when we saw this and I said, oh you'd just have your thongs...he was like, I'd rock up with a plastic shopping bag full of clothes lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

Phony  (07-09-2016),YeahYeahYeah  (07-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
    ***spoiler***

Gutless boy!
    He waits for her to bring it up, then says there's been mixed messages on both sides and essentially blames her for her insecurities.
    Then suggests separate transport to the airport?!?
    I was prepared to cut him a little slack. You can't help who you're attracted to and who you're not. But he dealt with that appallingly.
    What a d1.ck!

I hate guys like this. And unfortunately there's so many of them. In no way is he ready to find a partner if he can't consider his behaviour and other people's feelings.

Why even bother going on the show if you're not going to give it a try? Surely he didn't expect them to set him up with a Sports Illustrated model.

Grrrrrr at him.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misho For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (07-09-2016),TheGooch  (07-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeh. I tried to give Dave the benefit of the doubt but he just kept digging and digging himself into that hole. He's just as ****. Way to turn it around on her...

Bella and Michael seem cute together. Very puppy-love-ish but it's cute. They are very similar.

I'm glad Craig apologised to Andy for his reactions. I might put it down to being in an emotionally charged environment but when he told Andy to "get over it" he lost any points with me. He's a bit too "my way or the highway" I think. And he just blindsided Andy with it all instead of discussing it. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, just more high maintenance then Andy was ready for.

Keller and Nicole are just lovely. They both seem so happy and they definitely seem like a good fit.

Monica and Mark, I think they are in with a shot. I can see tension rising about his being laid back etc but they do have very similar goals and they do seem to like each other.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Phony  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I missed last night's episode. So Dave has called it off?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    I missed last night's episode. So Dave has called it off?
    Ye.

He just ignored her until she asked him what was Going on. And he basically just said 'Ye, nah, you're too insecure' (referring to her not being confident in her body shape).

And that was it. Gutless because he wouldn't have discussed it with her, rather waiting for her to bring it up.

She was really hurt, poor girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    Ye.

He just ignored her until she asked him what was Going on. And he basically just said 'Ye, nah, you're too insecure' (referring to her not being confident in her body shape).

And that was it. Gutless because he wouldn't have discussed it with her, rather waiting for her to bring it up.

She was really hurt, poor girl.
    That's horrible
    The way he reacted to Jess opening up by the pool was so low.