+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Off topic... The Murray is bright green! Nasty blue green algae!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A bra yes but not much support holding those puppies up. And now she doesn't want to move in with Michael so what is it she really wants.

M & M still annoying me

Nicole and Keller. If he wants to keep her I think the booze would need to go aswell. I mean he went out got on it pretty bad and got another tattoo.

I told my DP a few years ago he had to not drink anymore if he wanted us to work otherwise I was out. He partied to much. He quit and where still together now with a little 9 wk DS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just don't get that Bella. I worry she may only be in it for career gain? Not sure. Michael is seeming a bit clingy though. In a "You said you would be home by 12, it's now 12:04 so I thought you died and I rang the hospital and the police will be here shortly!!" kind of way. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into him. I just really think he's going to attach himself to her and not let go.

Keller and Nicole just seem ill fitted now. I've known people just like both of them, who are in great relationships, but with people more suited to them. There are plenty of women who don't care if their other half goes out on crazy benders, and there are plenty of men who would rather stay home and chill with a glass of wine with their wife. The two don't often mix well though I suppose. Sad, because they did seem genuinely happy for a while.

Who even knows what's going on with M&M. They just seem a bit... Blah. And very into themselves, both singularly and as a couple. They think they are 100% the best couple that have ever existed. But I also wonder when they are going to start getting competitive with each other. They both seem to be "alpha" types, (her moreso) which can clash very badly.

Or I could be completely wrong on all counts. I'm super tired and missed a bit as I was folding washing at the same time haha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Phony  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think M&M are treating the whole mess as realistically as possible. Unlike "we're so in love, we swear" B&M, they're behaving as though they're still getting to know each other.
    Does anyone else think Bella is behaving like a 15 year old living out all her relationship fantasies at once? First asking Michael to have her bCk, before the dinner party even started, setting the scene, she's now all "I want my own place. Are you sad?" Like she wants to make him sad to prove how much he adores her.
    I think N&K are over.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (13-09-2016),Phony  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I now think M&M have the best chance of survival. After their chat they've opened up and Mark has finally started dropping his guard down and not joking around allll the time. I actually like them both.

Keller has big issues. I suspect a bit of PTSD after things he saw while in the navy which he hasn't dealt with (maybe counselling would help him?). A bit of a worry that he doesn't remember getting a tattoo while drunk!?!

I can't figure Bella out. Seems like a commitment-phobe? Once DP and I got together he pretty much didn't go home after we'd known each other a couple of weeks. He only stayed at his place when he had his boys over mid week and I started staying over with my kids on our kid weekends, so we practically started living together after a few weeks and officially moved in together after 6 months. It would've been strange to go back to living separately all of a sudden. Never crossed our minds. I can see why Michael is upset.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Phony  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didn't think M&M would last at all, but I'm changing my mind as time goes on. I agree that they look to be realistic about it all.

I can't believe Michael was expecting Bella to keep living there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Married At First Sight 2016

I quite like M&M. They're both realistic. I think the 'drama' for the viewer classifies realism as being boring, but they're honest and consider each other's feelings - which is what you need when you finally decide that you want to pursue a future with someone.

Can't stand Bella. She's immature and just wants romance and passion. I can't see this one going the distance. Loved to be proven wrong though!

Totally feel sorry for Nicole. I'd ditch Keller - he isn't ready to put the other person first yet, which is a shame because they are a great match. He needs to sort his shiv out first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to misho For This Useful Post:

Phony  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    Can't stand Bella. She's immature and just wants romance and passion. I can't see this one going the distance. Loved to be proven wrong though!
    She's straight out of the nineties!
    Everything about her is so dated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    I think she looks great but I wish they didn't market it as "revenge" it's just so yuck. Why couldn't they promote it as "look at what this amaZing woman has done for herself "

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (13-09-2016),Phony  (13-09-2016)