+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really don't know how to reply in a nice way....

Your partner is a major loser. He was caught flirting with a 15 year old and not only did you stay with him you got pregnant to him. On top of that when you first found out you were yelling at the 15 year old rather than your husband. There is definitely something off about that. Again you're going down the track of blaming the now 17 year old instead of your husband. He should've flat out told her not to contact him and blocked her on Facebook.

If a person is a cheater they will always be a cheater. If the only way to keep your husband faithful to you is to go and scare off other "tempations" then you need to consider the type of relationship that you actually want and you want your child to grow up with.

Personally I'd run a million miles but that's just me.

Good luck whatever your decision and I hope he's come to his senses

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can he not tell that you have accessed his Facebook? if he knows then it's easy for him to hide his tracks.
    Sorry I'm probably jumping to conclusions but I wouldnt be able to get past something like that. The trust would be gone especially cause the only reason he was sorry is because you caught him. It's not like he told you. Telling her she is sexy and to wait till she is older... Hell no he would have been long gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't hesitate to pack his bags and tell him I went through his FB/phone etc, because I wouldn't of trusted him as far as I could throw him. The first time I would of packed his bags. I wouldn't of even given him a chance to even think about it the second time!

I would rather be single then put up with a cheating bf that's for sure!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Homeschooling4 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and like others hsve said, I would tell the girls dad too. How disrespectful and revolting to betray you as well as his mate like that!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Homeschooling4 For This Useful Post:

misho  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also... If he hasn't cheated yet, trust me he will! My ex was a real flirt, even flirted with teenage girls in front of me when I was pregnant with his child. I was in denial for a long time but finally I saw the light and left him. I also read his FB messages and I told him too. As I said before I would rather be single than be with a lying, cheating scum. I was a single mum of three kids for a few years and it wasn't easy, but it was a lot better than putting up with ex's bull****. My current partner and I have our problems but I know he would never do that (cheat). You learn very quickly who you can/cannot trust in life when you go through ****. Do yourself and your kids a favour and leave his sorry ****!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeschooling4 View Post
    I wouldn't hesitate to pack his bags and tell him I went through his FB/phone etc, because I wouldn't of trusted him as far as I could throw him. The first time I would of packed his bags. I wouldn't of even given him a chance to even think about it the second time!

I would rather be single then put up with a cheating bf that's for sure!
    I would have thrown his a@rse out the door too, but I guess some women take a long time to leave even they know they should, much like you have said yourself did. Sometimes it's not that easy.
    Last edited by delirium; 31-08-2016 at 08:24.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (04-09-2016),VicPark  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I would have thrown his a@rse out the door too, but I guess some women take a long time to leave even when people point out they need to.
    Way to make the OP feel better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Way to make the OP feel better
    Urmmm you've taken it completely the wrong way. What I mean is that sometimes it's not just as easy to say just leave, and that the member I quoted admitted she herself took quite a while to leave her past relationship. So I was pointing that out to Homeschooling4 - to have empathy bc while the situation is different she has been there too.

Sheesh. Maybe I worded it badly....

eta I've reworded my post.
    Last edited by delirium; 31-08-2016 at 08:25.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (31-08-2016),VicPark  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    he sounds like a piece of $hit. flirting with a teenager? he has a wife and baby on the way, not to mention this is his mate's daughter!?

I thought I'd heard it all...

sorry you're going through this OP. it sounds like a truly awful situation.