+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4 days late!

So I'm 4 days late on my period, don't have sore boobs like I usually would when my periods ready to come, (Sorry if tmi- but still have discharge usually it dries up before period comes in) haven't got bad cramps or niggles or anything like that. I did 3 dip & read tests & 3 stick tests and all 3 stick tests came back negative (although when I put one up to the light I can see a tiny faint pink line) 1 dip and read is negative no line at all but the other 2 have extremely extremely light pink lines only see them when I'm extremely close or have them held up to the light.. could I be pregnant? It kinda seems too good to be true I don't want my hopes up i feel any sort of like little pain in my stomach and i instantly think period.. someone please shed some light?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Perhaps try an frer tonight or tomorrow morning. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks that's the brand I've being using. When I found out with dd my positives were light I couldn't get a positive with a stick until just before 12 weeks, the dr almost didn't give me a blood test because my test was negative in her office too. So she thought I was just making it up. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my usual luck occurred literally when I start thinking I could be preg and ask for advice af rocks up. Thanks for your advice...