+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Donor Embryo or Eggs Needed - Shari

Hi,

My husband, Michael, and I met 19 years ago and have been married for nearly 16 years.
    We began our journey to start our family over 12 years ago.

After suffering from endometriosis, numerous surgeries, ovarian cysts and years of IVF cycles we were told I was now going through early menopause and we would need donor eggs.

In 2012, we were fortunate to find a wonderful, generous lady who became our donor and we got three embryos. We were so excited when we fell pregnant with the first embryo and our beautiful son, who we adore, was born in 2014.

Sadly, I had a miscarriage with the second embryo and did not fall pregnant with our last embryo.

We know we are so blessed to have our son, but we would love to have more children and for him to have a brother or sister, so we are now looking for donor embryos or donor eggs.

Our son, or any future children, will grow up knowing how they were created. We feel if it is discussed openly and we explain in simple terms to them (when they are little) then they will grow up knowing they are no different to if we had had biological children. We want them to know that we did everything possible to have them and they are so loved. My husband was adopted and he knew from a very young age he was adopted so we feel this will help them to understand.

I work part time as an executive assistant and my husband works in the television industry.

We love spending time as a family and with our extended family and friends. Our son loves being with his grandparents and cousins. He loves the water so we enjoy taking him to swimming lessons and having days at the beach.

We also have a moodle rescue dog, Paige. Our son and Paige enjoy playing with each other and chasing one another around the house.

We
    are now looking for donor embryos or an egg donor.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read our story. If you would like to know more about our family we would love to hear from you.

Best wishes, Shari (42) & Michael (45)
    Last edited by Shari6; 28-08-2016 at 22:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shari and Michael

You have a lovely ad up.

Good luck with your journey.

Sandra and Wayne

3. The Following User Says Thank You to assandra1 For This Useful Post:

Shari6  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello and welcome to B&H want wish you good luckJojo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jo-anne.36 For This Useful Post:

Shari6  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shari

What is your update at the moment? My email said that there is an update or your journey. Have a great week.

Sandra and Wayne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sandra,
    You were probably notified of the change when I changed the formatting of my ad.
    Thanks, Shari