+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have just broken a tooth while eating an apple. I must have swallowed the piece of tooth. Oh well, trip to the dentist on Monday, so I will see how much the darn apple ends up costing me. !! marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    I have just broken a tooth while eating an apple. I must have swallowed the piece of tooth. Oh well, trip to the dentist on Monday, so I will see how much the darn apple ends up costing me. !! marie.
    Oh no! Hope that's not too costly!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    My brow lady moved away and the new lady just isn't the same :-(
    I still haven't recovered from my beautician closing shop to become a photographer- I've never found anyone as good (that I can afford and like) and that was 6yrs ago....so I totally feel your pain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7

Quote Originally Posted by wobbleyhorse View Post
    I still haven't recovered from my beautician closing shop to become a photographer- I've never found anyone as good (that I can afford and like) and that was 6yrs ago....so I totally feel your pain!
    It's terrible! All through my appointment I kept thinking "that's not how L does it" lol. *sigh* I'll go back to her again though, the new girl. She did a great job but it just wasn't the same :-(

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When your 7yr olds legs are too long for all his pants. When they hell did that happen?

On the upside my 4yr old just scored 8 pairs of pants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    When your 7yr olds legs are too long for all his pants. When they hell did that happen?

On the upside my 4yr old just scored 8 pairs of pants.
    And since the cold weather feels like it has extended out this year that's the last thing you need right. My 2 year old has obviously had a growth spurt and suddenly all the size 1 winter clothes are too short but when it warms up she will prob still be able to fit the 1s in shorts and tshirts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    And since the cold weather feels like it has extended out this year that's the last thing you need right. My 2 year old has obviously had a growth spurt and suddenly all the size 1 winter clothes are too short but when it warms up she will prob still be able to fit the 1s in shorts and tshirts.
    And you can't buy winter clothes after September so child just has to have cold ankles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the infinite wisdom of upper management who have probably never even stepped foot into the psch ward, this is an entirely smoke free place now. Patients used to spend almost their entire waking moments outside smoking. Don't get me wrong - I hate smoking, I hate that because of how the smell is on the outside area with everyone chain smoking it means that I can't utilise the outside area. But these people are sick, very sick - you don't get to be an inpatient here without that since there simply aren't the bed numbers or resources. And there is a very high correlation between smoking and mental health issues. So now, because she isn't allowed to smoke anywhere else, my roommate is smoking in our toilet/shower area & leaving her butts in the toilet. I was already not showering regularly but now I can't go into this area without triggering some particularly bad memories of high school & have to use the visitors toilets.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pointless1 For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Sending you love @pointless xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why does DH leave everything until the last 15mins to get out the door..?
    I am so glad the boys has at least 1 organized parent.