+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Dunno if you can see it in the pic. Gonna get a first response digi and see what it says !!
    I see something but it's so faint. Test again tomorrow and hopefully it's darker?! FX for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can see something. I wouldn't bother with a digital test until the line is darker, as they are not as sensitive

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I can see something. I wouldn't bother with a digital test until the line is darker, as they are not as sensitive
    I see it too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dunno if you can see it in the pic. Gonna get a first response digi and see what it says !!
    Yep, I can see it too! Yay, twinning! Congrats!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Yep, I can see it too! Yay, twinning! Congrats!
    What's your due date?? If this is a sticky I'll be 13th May

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's your due date?? If this is a sticky I'll be 13th May
    My cycle has been around anywhere from 30-34 days the last three cycles so my due date is sitting at 5-9 May, LOL... have booked into GP for Wednesday for bloods, so will ask for dating scan. Most likely will have an elective caesar again, so most probably will be end of April baby. All going well with bloods I will join both April and May DIG groups.

Baby dust to you for a sticky bubba!

Think the nausea is setting in - 'afternoon sickness'... haven't experienced morning sickness before so will be interesting...

Eeek!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (28-08-2016),Aloria  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo I gave in and tested I'm 11dpo... It was a BFN

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferPlusTwins91 For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (28-08-2016),rhee1980  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferPlusTwins91 View Post
    Sooo I gave in and tested I'm 11dpo... It was a BFN
    Hugs xx It could just be too early...?

I found it was easier to hold out testing when I take my temp - if my temp is dropping, then I know AF is on her way & no need to test.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aloria For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (28-08-2016),rhee1980  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    If it were me I would probably put off TTC in order to take the job, guarantee PPL and set myself up in readiness for TTC next year. At the end of the day only you can decide and it depends how strong that need for a baby is. I had my first at 34 and focused on my career prior to and I don't regret it. By having the career first we were financially ready and I have proven myself to my employer which made it easier for a flexible work arrangement when I returned after having DS.
    Good luck x
    Thanks for sharing, I'm 29 so still have time , I definitely would love to have the stability before bub. I think my hubby has a very strong desire for a baby haha but I think it is easier for him to say let's continue trying since he doesn't have to put a career on hold or risk to lose a great job because we couldn't wait 3 months .. Thanks for your help xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    Hi Balloune
    Sorry for butting in but I work in HR and manage Mat leave for my organisation

Dependent on who ur working for and what kind of leave u want to take, even if u haven't been at the organisation for 12 months, if it is a permanent position they have to allow u to have at least 12 months may leave (unpaid).
    If your organisation is one that provides paid leave than yes u'll need to be there at least 3-4 months before conceiving to qualify for paid.

I'm currently in a similar situation - hating my job but we have been ttc for almost 12 months and I would prefer to follow that dream first
    Also I realised as my current employer gives paid mat leave if I was to leave and get BFP straight away - it's about $14-15k we would be missing out on.
    My goal is to get BFP by the end of the year and look for a new job after Bub.
    Thanks for your HR input.. It is a permanent position, and unfortunately they don't pay mat leave. I was under the impression that I would have to resign if I had to go on Mat leave before 12 months. Since you are working for HR do you know if I would be entitled to Parental Pay leave if I'm not a permanent resident yet? (I'm Canadian, should get my permanency next year) great feedback thank you so much xx