@Caesardust Another one of the CFC girls has just done a fresh cycle with nothing to freeze.
Uhm, it sounds like your progesterone is working just fine @Caesardust! (I'm cowering under my doona ). I'm wondering whether SAA will coordinate with Virgin or whether when you arrive in Perth you'll need to arrange a later flight directly with Virgin yourselves. The only way to know if it's a 'failed de ordeal' is to POAS but only you can decide when you're ready for that. Good luck getting onto another flight, xx.
Im going to wake up & watch The Today Show for footage of the @Caesardust storm at Perth airport.. Id be the same.. Im very very impatient & have no time for excuses. Add in progesterone and Im all Ronda Rousey.. There you go... a MMA IVF comp.
@Billie2 I tell you if I wasn't so god damn tired I'd be a bit Rousy too. We ended up having our initial flight delayed too by 2 hours so we spent 5 hrs at Cape Town airport waiting to board a flight that take 1.5 hrs. Now we wait another 3 hours for the next delayed flight then who knows how long in Perth. The joy!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Caesardust- Day 5 transfer x 2 29/08
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 13dpo 164
- @Green lady - 13 wk scan - 02/09
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-09-2016 at 14:07.
@Tahli, good luck at your scan today hon
Just on the 'when to stop' conversation...I actually told my FS we were done with our own eggs. I got a call 2 days after my D&C and they asked me when I wanted to do my next cycle. 2 bl00dy days.
I told them very forcefully (as forcefully as my 'no back door action' decision)... "No! Nup! Not gonna happen! My eggs are frucked and it's a waste of my time and money. I won't do it!"
They tried to push me...."Well, what do you want to do? We can put you on our waiting list for donor embies. But they don't come up very often. And egg donors are even rarer..."
A month and a half later I was ringing them to say I'd found a donor and was changing clinics. Now THAT felt good!
You poor Luv.....
No-one would want to look at you the wrong way by the end of this nightmare journey home lest they get their head bitten off "Alien" style!!!!
Frucking airlines!!!! Are they at least going to feed and water you both (i.e with vouchers for food/drink) FFS's?????
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!