@Blossom74 my progynova is a pill, looks just like birth control pill packets. :-) 1 less worry-its not an injection
I iz bin thinking again... this means a long-long post...
I thinks it natural that this thread, by its very nature, would contain elated highs and crushing lows all jumbled in together. Which is a weird social experience to learn to navigate. Ive never done it before, so it requires practise on how to be 'in a forum'. In normal life, a normal bunch of friends dont have events that are as emotional as us, premapped out, but in cycles where everyone's at different stages, sometimes you synch up, but in a big group, you're never gonna be at the same stage. I think thats why we feel bad about being negative but thats why i actually needed to post and join this thread.
I also do think its ok to make a new thread based on another more specific category. I joined this category/thread because i felt like i didnt belong in my previous group. So its normal that people would continue to kind of progress into different forums. Once you feel different to the group/ thread youre in, you'll feel like you dont belong in it. So, youd seek out a new group like you. I bet almost everyone on bubhub went through stages and phases like this. So im totes cool with anyone's posts about anything and with transiently wandering around threads or leaving them behind or changing or whatevs.
To be honest, if you think about it, each one of us is a counsellor who speaks with crazy hormonal desperate ivf warrior women practically everday. Thats a tough gig. And we dont even get paid. We're doing a great job of sustaining a conversation and relationships, despite the fact we're all crazy and communicating with the limitations of a 'forum' social situation, which is way harder than having a conversation in real life. When else in life do you ever sit down for coffee with 10 friends and each one has a tale of tradgedy or euphoria to tell you at the same time and you need to negotiate appropriate responses all at the same time? Mad skills- we has 'em!
Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 31-08-2016 at 22:36.
Oh ladies I'm so sorry to hear some of you are having a tough time.
@Maxwellsmum I'm sending you lots of hugs
@Blossom74 and @Tahli it sounds like I've rejoined the fold in time to be a cheerleader!
I'm not going to be one of those people that mouth platitudes to you all, this ivf caper is bloody hard work and everyone has down times when you just want to curl into a ball and die. I am thinking of you all xxxx
@Charlie74 I'd be happy to join the new thread too as I think it's good to have a place to vent and be sad but we have to encourage people to come back to this thread too as it's the hope, positive stories and inspiration that keeps us all going too.
It's 7dpo and I still don't know how many embryos have been frozen. I think there was either a stuff up in that it was missed to contact me today or my anxious mind is telling me there were none to freeze. Eeeekkkk! Things were going so well.
Trying to feel for any twinges as my embies should be implanting now but nothing. Gosh I'm two days in and already thinking the worst. I'm a shocker. It's going to be a very long week.
Name ideas: Wounded Warriors or Wounded Warrior Women.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Caesardust- Day 5 transfer x 2 29/08
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 13dpo 164
- @Green lady - 13 wk scan - 02/09
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-09-2016 at 06:48.
Morning ladies. We sold our house last night. We got a clean cash unconditional offer not far off the mark so were happy to go with that. Settlement mid november.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!