The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Charlie74 - Day 5 transfer 23/08
- @Caesardust - Day 5 transfer x 2 29/08
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 13dpo 164
- @Green lady - 13 wk scan - 02/09
- @winsor- Group counselling session - 02/09
- @Blossom74 -
- @jo-anne.36 -
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 01-09-2016 at 06:18.
I hate the betabase site (sorry Luv)...I always used the Babymed site and according to that, you're over 3x the average (which is 50) for 13dpo!!!
Here's a link for you Luv:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page...Today at 14dpo, you are 4 wks exactly
Your P4 levels are awfully bloody high. Some of it will be because of the support you were on (it was only Crinone or pessaries wasn't it??) but that won't account for all of it!!! It's right up there for this early stage!!!
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 30-08-2016 at 22:41.
Tahli - I did the Panorama test which has to be sent to the USA. Was around $790 to do compared to about $450 for the harmony but with the Panorama they could test for 5 of the most common micro deletions on chromosomes, which PGD may not pick up. It all came back low risk and took about 8 days to get results .
Maxwellsmum that must really suck when you do the same program, cycling with other ladies and it doesnt work for you. Its so unfair :-( :-( :-( And, yes, very good point about the 'unsuccess stories'.
I love the idea of puppy party. Will you make them wear party hats? I think you should. And post photos!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!