Fingers firmly crossed for your frosties @Caesardust. 6dpo already! You're almost through the first week of the 2WW!!
Charlie74 I bruise the more the blood gets circulating and more easily with each cycle now. I last injected 3 months ago and I've still got two big round bruised injection sites. My gp said it isn't bruising its rosea something. Either way it's still there.
I'm surviving on 4 hours sleep. When I did fall asleep I dreamt Faith, Hope and Love all implanted. Then I woke at midnight and have been awake since then stressing that yet again it'll be another unsuccessful cycle.
So I've ditched the Zen approach to the medication. Still a natural cycle but I'm going to do everything (I think) that Warren suggested for lining. I'm waiting on a call back from his nurse to clarify. I'm not sure what the following meds are for Feldene (anti-inflammatory, NK cells?), Ethinyl Estradiol, Provera. Can anyone help me? I don't want to go near Pred.
Im also going to ask if you can transfer a day 5 embryo at 6dpo?
Also I can't see how to practically do Pregnyl while travelling. Keeping it cool for over 24 hours worth of travel isn't overly practical. Maybe I could do one before boarding the flight? I'm meant to do one the day before transfer (at the airport), then the day after transfer (hotel in CT) and then 6 days later (back in Oz).
I'll be up on the Sunshine Coast when I'm due to be having scans and bloods plus Intralipids. If a Brissy girlfriend can take the day off work to look after DS I'll be able to have the 500mls of intralipids. If not I'll skip it.
I'm praying for sleep tonight.
Caesardust I've never seen embryo pics like that from CFC. I hate to sound completely daft, but what am I looking at? The progression of the two gorgeous embryos you have bedding in now??
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Charlie74 - Day 5 transfer 23/08
- @LillyM - Day 5 transfer 24/08
- @Caesardust - Day 5 transfer x 2 29/08
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 13dpo 164
- @Green lady - 13 wk scan - 02/09
- @winsor- Group counselling session - 02/09
- @Blossom74 -
- @jo-anne.36 -
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 30-08-2016 at 21:06.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!