Closed Thread
Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Absolutely brilliant @midnite01! Did you get a take home pic? I hope you get a chance to celebrate today's wonderful milestone. I love how you're flying under the radar with this pregnancy. You'll be at your 9wk scan in the blink of an eye!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-08-2016),Blossom74  (29-08-2016),Caesardust  (29-08-2016),winsor  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @skeeter congratulations! @midnite01 that's brilliant news, congratulations! How are you feeling? @Grace1 and @pingc383 hugs to you both
    @BiB hope L had a great day yesterday and look forward to hearing all about it. Sorry to hear about the drama you had with the counselling too

I've been following along but DD has been sick and I've been sick yet again so haven't been able to post. Have been thiNking of you all and am back at work today. Still feel crap but been off since last Wednesday!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-08-2016),Blossom74  (29-08-2016),Grace1  (29-08-2016),winsor  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Quick update from me ladies had my scan we have a heartbeat measuring just over 7 weeks im 7+2 today so he was happy with that. Im cautiously optimistic next scan in a fortnight. Im just at work and busy so thought i had better let you guys know asap.

Congratulations Luv!!!!!

First hurdle out the way.....So far so good Girl!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (29-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-08-2016),Grace1  (29-08-2016),winsor  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    What dose should I take hon? And should a taper it down at any point?

What dose are you on now Luv???

I know for Cycle 4 I was on 15 mg's and for Cycle 5 Wazza upped me to 25 mg's

If you're worried about taking it for so long before you Cycle and transfer, you could taper down to a lower dose then increase when you start Cycling again prior to ET or just keep it steady at the same rate dose so your immune system is nicely suppressed for ET

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (29-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-08-2016),winsor  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    I've been following along but DD has been sick and I've been sick yet again so haven't been able to post. Have been thinking of you all and am back at work today. Still feel crap but been off since last Wednesday!
    Oh that sucks hon. I hope you feel better soon

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-08-2016),winsor  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Girls......

DD's birthday party didn't go as well as we'd hoped

On Thurs she started teething with her 2 top two year molars (has been "teething free" for weeks on end FFS's and the Universe chose that day of all days to start it up!!! Her 2 bottoms one's have been through for a while now)

Anyhoo...she's been an unhappy camper ever since and yesterday was no exception despite me medicating her with Panadol/Nurofen and making sure she'd had plenty of sleep, fluids food etc She was happy enough running about the park with her cousins and my BFF "Sister from another Mister" kids but try to keep her still to do anything and she'd completely lose her sh!t!!!

That was on top of the whinging/whining and general unhappiness of the teething!!!! She cried when we sang "Happy Birthday" and cut her cake and we didn't even come close to making it to present opening with everybody!!! I felt frucking awful as everyone had been so kind and generous with the gifts and all we could do was pack them all up (along with everything else and DD) and take them all home as by then a few hrs had passed and DD had completely lost her shizzle!!!!

Consequently her Dad and I spent the whole time running around after her as she just doesn't sit still unless food, something on TV like the Wiggles for eg are on (which has to do with her ASD) or she's sleeping are involved so not only did we barely get to interact with the guests, we also got to take no pictures of DD either (plus she was crying anyway anytime I got a chance to try to)

On the upside, it was good to catch up with my family in the short fits and bursts I got to do it in!!! The cake turned out pretty good and I'd like to post a pic of it but it has DD's name on it so if I can find an online photoshop-type site where I can remove it I will post one

Does anyone know of such a site??? I am such a Luddite when it comes to technology!!!! I have NFI!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 29-08-2016 at 12:10.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (29-08-2016),Caesardust  (29-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-08-2016),winsor  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    What dose are you on now Luv???I know for Cycle 4 I was on 15 mg's and for Cycle 5 Wazza upped me to 25 mg'sIf you're worried about taking it for so long before you Cycle and transfer, you could taper down to a lower dose then increase when you start Cycling again prior to ET or just keep it steady at the same rate dose so your immune system is nicely suppressed for ET
    Barely any @BIB. I'm in the tapering down stage so only 5mg every 2nd day for the next couple of days, and then I'm off it completely.I started off on 20mg. Felt a bit like crap because I had the side effect of pounding/blood rushing in my ears. Once I tapered down to 15mg a day I felt fantastic.What's a 'standard' sort of dose for an IVF +40 lady?ETA: Maybe once AF comes and I start taking the other preparatory meds for my cycle I should just prescribe myself a 15mg dose and get a head start on things? I do have a script there ready to go...
    Last edited by Blossom74; 29-08-2016 at 12:20.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-08-2016),Caesardust  (29-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Barely any @BIB. I'm in the tapering down stage so only 5mg every 2nd day for the next couple of days, and then I'm off it completely.

I started off on 20mg. Felt a bit like crap because I had the side effect of pounding/blood rushing in my ears. Once I tapered down to 15mg a day I felt fantastic.

What's a 'standard' sort of dose for an IVF +40 lady?

For a basic Immune Protocol 10-15 mg's a day to begin with Luv so if you felt good on 15 mg's then I'd be going back up to 15 mg's a day and leaving it there

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Barely any @BIB. I'm in the tapering down stage so only 5mg every 2nd day for the next couple of days, and then I'm off it completely.

I started off on 20mg. Felt a bit like crap because I had the side effect of pounding/blood rushing in my ears. Once I tapered down to 15mg a day I felt fantastic.

What's a 'standard' sort of dose for an IVF +40 lady?
    If you are wanting standard dosages no immune issues hun like me take 10mg per day. Take it first thing in the am too so it doesn't fluff with your sleeping patterns. Wazza has always had me on 10mg per day every cycle and I have (apparently) no issues. If I finish a cycle with a BFN he weans me off it but if I finish and plan on going again he usually just gets me to stay on it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-08-2016),Blossom74  (29-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Hi Girls......

DD's birthday party didn't go as well as we'd hoped

On Thurs she started teething with her 2 top two year molars (has been "teething free" for weeks on end FFS's and the Universe chose that day of all days to start it up!!! Her 2 bottoms one's have been through for a while now)

Anyhoo...she's been an unhappy camper ever since and yesterday was no exception despite me medicating her with Panadol/Nurofen and making sure she'd had plenty of sleep, fluids food etc She was happy enough running about the park with her cousins and my BFF "Sister from another Mister" kids but try to keep her still to do anything and she'd completely lose her sh!t!!!

That was on top of the whinging/whining and general unhappiness of the teething!!!! She cried when we sang "Happy Birthday" and cut her cake and we didn't even come close to making it to present opening with everybody!!! I felt frucking awful as everyone had been so kind and generous with the gifts and all we could do was pack them all up (along with everything else and DD) and take them all home as by then a few hrs had passed and DD had completely lost her shizzle!!!!

Consequently her Dad and I spent the whole time running around after her as she just doesn't sit still unless food, something on TV like the Wiggles for eg are on (which has to do with her ASD) or she's sleeping are involved so not only did we barely get to interact with the guests, we also got to take no pictures of DD either (plus she was crying anyway anytime I got a chance to try to)

On the upside, it was good to catch up with my family in the short fits and bursts I got to do it in!!! The cake turned out pretty good and I'd like to post a pic of it but it has DD's name on it so if I can find an online photoshop-type site where I can remove it I will post one

Does anyone know of such a site??? I am such a Luddite when it comes to technology!!!! I have NFI!!!!

Can you just put a black text box over the top of it and highlight it. If you paste it into notepad or word or something 😕

Hopefully she's feeling a little bit better today and keen to get stuck into her cake. Mayby you should do a cake smash shoot with her with the rest of her cake. They always look like good times ...you can just take photos yourself to save money ☺

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-08-2016),winsor  (29-08-2016)