Reviewers needed for Baby Swimming Lessons with JUMP! Swim Schools | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Exclamation Reviewers needed for Baby Swimming Lessons with JUMP! Swim Schools

We are looking for upto 20 reviewers who would like to try baby swim lessons with JUMP! Swim Schools.

There are participating swim schools in ACT, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and WA. Each reviewer will receive 5 free lessons (2 per week for 2 1/2 weeks) at their closest participating JUMP! Swim School.

Name:  ReviewLogo.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  28.3 KB Name:  ReviewImage.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  26.9 KB

Would you like to give your baby a kickstart at JUMP! Swim Schools?

JUMP! has the perfect environment for your child to learn how to swim: small classes, warm water and a clean, modern and private indoor facility which is heated throughout the year.

The small classes are so much fun, with singing throughout and such a fun safe environment, so different from the large aquatic centres. It's a really personal approach and a wonderful bonding experience for you and your baby.

JUMP!’s baby program uses the most progressive techniques to enable movement and development with the growth of your child. A combination of conditioning, buoyancy, breath control and mobility, our program focuses on development with the age of your child to maximise their ability in beginning their adventure through water.

Value: approx. $100

Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:

• Baby must be aged 3-9 months
    • Lessons need to be taken before 30 September
    • Must be able to attend two lessons a week for 2 1/2 weeks (for a total of 5 lessons) at your local JUMP! Swim School
    • You must be able to write a review of at least 50 words

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your baby is
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "JUMP SWIM SCHOOLS REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 15 October 2016.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!

Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 26-08-2016 at 10:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love to a review of the Jump Swim School

My daughter is 7 months old and we currently do lessons at another place. Classes are bigger and it would be good to see what else is a available.
    Im currently on maternity leave, so doing the lesson next month is great.
    My daughter loves swimming, but the local pools are not warm enough for babies.
    Can do the review by the required time frame.

We also have a pool at home, water safety is extremely important.

We would love to be chosen

PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Any more takers??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Drats! If only my bub was 3 months!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be keen to review! But I haven't contributed to the review section so didn't think I would have a chance.
    My boy is almost 5 months old.

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Reviewers needed for Baby Swimming Lessons with JUMP! Swim Schools

Id love to! Dd is almost 5 months old and loves the water, but is yet to begin lessons. Pm sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tdez - please feel free to apply - I'd prefer the opportunity went to forum members before I open it up to FB viewers

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would love to try swimming lessons with JUMP. We go swimming alot but are yet to try swimming lessons but she loves the water. Dd is almost 9months.

Pm sent
    Last edited by CharlieDE; 30-08-2016 at 19:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well in that case consider this my application!
    I have been looking at starting swimming lessons and was planning to shop around and see what the different schools offered, I would love to check it out and let others know what it was like.
    My son is almost 5 months old
    PM sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bump for the evening crew