We are looking for upto 20 reviewers who would like to try baby swim lessons with JUMP! Swim Schools.
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
There are participating swim schools in ACT, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and WA. Each reviewer will receive 5 free lessons (2 per week for 2 1/2 weeks) at their closest participating JUMP! Swim School.
Would you like to give your baby a kickstart at JUMP! Swim Schools?
JUMP! has the perfect environment for your child to learn how to swim: small classes, warm water and a clean, modern and private indoor facility which is heated throughout the year.
The small classes are so much fun, with singing throughout and such a fun safe environment, so different from the large aquatic centres. It's a really personal approach and a wonderful bonding experience for you and your baby.
JUMP!’s baby program uses the most progressive techniques to enable movement and development with the growth of your child. A combination of conditioning, buoyancy, breath control and mobility, our program focuses on development with the age of your child to maximise their ability in beginning their adventure through water.
Value: approx. $100
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
- Baby must be aged 3-9 months
- Lessons need to be taken before 30 September
- Must be able to attend two lessons a week for 2 1/2 weeks (for a total of 5 lessons) at your local JUMP! Swim School
- You must be able to write a review of at least 50 words
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your baby is
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "JUMP SWIM SCHOOLS REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 15 October 2016.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.