+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weight gain first trimester

Hi all,

Little concerned that I am gating too much weight or will gain too much weight...
    I had a really good diet pre bub but am struggling enormously with morning sickness which I have found is only relieved through constant grazing on savoys and saladas.. I am concerned that all this grazing is contributing to, too much weight gain... particularly as I am not vomiting I just feel like vomiting... all day.
    Advice really appreciated.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would suggest doing what you can to keep vomiting at bay, and try to improve your diet in the second trimester

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Rej82  (26-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rej82 View Post
    Hi all,

Little concerned that I am gating too much weight or will gain too much weight...
    I had a really good diet pre bub but am struggling enormously with morning sickness which I have found is only relieved through constant grazing on savoys and saladas.. I am concerned that all this grazing is contributing to, too much weight gain... particularly as I am not vomiting I just feel like vomiting... all day.
    Advice really appreciated.
    Thanks
    OMG! Your not the only one. Honestly Saladas have been my god send. I dont vomit but just all day nausea and the only thing that has been able to settle me down is carbs, saladas, salt and vinegar chips etc. I'm not small but I'm not huge either but I have noticed I have put on quite a bit the last few weeks. I havent been walking as much either as I had a scare with bleeding a few weeks back. Whatever gets us through the day at the moment and when things settle down I'll really work hard on my diet.....I totally get it though

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Rej82  (26-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! I am so glad someone started this. I was crying so hard to hubby last night as i have had thd same issues! I am 12weeks and gained 2kg already ( i cant fit my jeans) which really upset me. I have been batterling some pretty bad body hate.. as I had such bad morning sickness eating crackers, and carbs for lunch / dinner. Breads donuts and pasta as that was all i wanted. I dont know how to cope and am worried I will gain so much weight... if any one has tips or hrlp how to deal with body hate i would appreciate your help.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

Rej82  (26-08-2016)