+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH and I love the snow (skiing & snowboarding) and I'm really excited for future holidays where we as a family are all on the mountain together. So far only DS1 has tried skiing out and he loved it. Looking forward to long family vacations in the alps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieMollyMandy View Post
    Ha ha, I saw the title of this thread and had my answer all prepared, it was going to read: wine, bedtime, showering and eating chocolate when my kids aren't looking

Then I opened your thread and realised my answer wasn't really what you were looking for!

Its going to sound really corny but honestly everything! I love that every day is a new experience for kids, they are always discovering something for the first time and everything is exciting. Even when they drive me nuts I can't help but find my kids enthusiasm for something new contagious.
    Lol l was thinking along the same lines. My answer doesn't compare to some but l look forward to seeing dd3's little chubby smiley face when she wakes from her naps, l look forward to seeing dd1 and dd2 at the end of the school day. I look forward to when dd3 is big enough to interact with her big sisters a bit more (she is 6 months old)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definitely look forward to travelling with them.

In the near future I look forward to Christmas, it's such a big deal in our house and December is just the best month.

I look forward to school holidays, I miss DD1 so much during the school term and I feel like it's just school/work/nighttime routine/sleep/repeat. So I'm excited to just spend more time doing simple things like going to the park, watching movies, just small things.

With DD2 I always look forward to my days off, because it's just the two of us. And while we miss DD1, I love that one on one time and try and make the most of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Having a bit more financial freedom next year (my car repayments will be gone and no more preschool fees).

Also, hopefully going away for a short break as a family soon. Would love to show DS the zoo or aquarium in Sydney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Building a family home for my kids.

Taking them on a holiday.

For my kids to start kindy.

Very excited

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hearing DS tell us he loves us for the first time (without prompting and knowing what it means)

Exploring DS's curiosity. I love the wonder on his face and the "ohhh" when he sees something new

Teaching him to read

Teaching him to cook

Having holidays together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
    Hearing DS tell us he loves us for the first time (without prompting and knowing what it means)
    I think I cried for the first.....god knows how many times my kids told me they loved me. Even now, when it comes out of no where I just want to hug them and never let go <3

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (25-08-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (25-08-2016),TheGooch  (25-08-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I look forward to taking the kids to Sweden some day

To DD being older and have mummy daughter days (love my mummy and son days now DS is old enough to appreciate them).

Pretty much everything. I love that I have so much to look forward to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holidays - we camp a lot and I look forward to every trip, big or small. Also looking forward to our next overseas adventure (whatever and whenever that may be).

The Christmas break (DH and I are teachers). Weeks of no plans, no school lunches, no routine and no care factor!

A wedding we a going to in September.

Girls trip to Melbourne in September.

Kids' end of year concerts/presentation/awards nights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To finally being able to take them to Disney World, to the day they graduate from however far they want to go in schooling and having their hard work pay off and to the day they finally clean their rooms without me having to tell them 500 times