Baby seat for 0-4 recommendations | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Baby seat for 0-4 recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Depends if u want them seatbelt or clicked in.
    In my car he is clipped in but in DH's car he has the seatbelt with a SNS tourer. I guess we could get another tourer for him.. I'm just wondering what the best fit would be. I like that you can remove the booster easily without the need to re-install it, which means we can use the extra seat in the back if we need to.

ETA - in my car ds1 currently isn't in a booster, he is in a child seat that is 0-4 but he's almost 5, so definitely needs a new seat.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    Ok so I'm definitely getting the Quattro but wondering what booster chair to get my 5yr old? Mr nearly-3 is currently in a safe-n-sound safeguard
    Hey love, I would look at getting something that will keep him harnessed for longer. Toby's now in the safe n sound maxi guard which will keep him harnessed for ages.

The infa secure evolve is another which will too. They're easy adjust with regards to straps, but a standard install. Not as easy to get in and out as a booster but safer. I've messaged you on fb x
    Last edited by rainbow road; 24-08-2016 at 08:29.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

New question: each car will have a RF child seat, a FF child seat and a booster chair. What configuration would you recommend? I'm trying to figure out if the booster should go in the middle or the side? Or will it not really be up to me, as it won't fit any other way? I'm thinking middle because he can easily climb into the middle?

Should Bub be behind the driver or behind the passenger?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    New question: each car will have a RF child seat, a FF child seat and a booster chair. What configuration would you recommend? I'm trying to figure out if the booster should go in the middle or the side? Or will it not really be up to me, as it won't fit any other way? I'm thinking middle because he can easily climb into the middle?

Should Bub be behind the driver or behind the passenger?
    It depends on the seats because sometimes the only way you can fit it all is with the RF seat in the middle, giving way for the side wings of the two FF seats.

Is it a harnessed booster or a normal seatbelt? If normal, it will be hard to find the buckle if it's in between two seats.

If it's a harnessed seat, I would aim for FF behind driver, booster in middle and RF behind passenger but be prepared to play Tetris!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (26-08-2016)