+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Do resorts have prams? I would take a pram with a bassinette like a emmaljunga as they are safe enough to sleep in there basinette is SIDS approved. Buy a $150 one on gumtree let it get trashed and don't worry about it! U can load it up shopping too or I would def get a buff
    It's not a resort like club med, it's just a ski village, like Thredbo, with lots of stores and restaurants, cinemas, parks etc.. But everything is super expensive and I doubt they rent prams. They do rent sleds though. We had one for our boys last time and they loved it. Great way to transport kids in the snow. But this time around with a newborn we definitely need a pram. But not taking a bassinet attachment as its just going to be too much to carry. I'm already not sure how we will manage with 2 large suitcases, 3 carry on bags, a nappy bag, and a pram, plus a newborn, a 3yr old and a 5yr old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Id buy one second hand so you dont worry too much about it on the planes etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RmumR View Post
    Id buy one second hand so you dont worry too much about it on the planes etc
    Yeah I will definitely look for 2nd hand. So far my search has only found prams that are a few years old and not much cheaper than new, so I'll keep looking. And also keep an eye out for store specials.

We will use a carry bag for the pram do it won't get damaged (or shouldn't anyway!)