Pram suitable for snow? | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bumbleride indie. We haven't used it in the snow but read the US reviews on it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I should have added, my ds3 will be 7-8 weeks old when we go to the snow, so some of the strollers won't be suitable because he will be lying down flat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also we don't want To use a bassinet attachment as we are taking it overseas so we need something compact & lightweight.

Damn this is hard!

I'm tossing up between mountain buggy terrain or baby jogger summit..

The bugaboo is too bulky, we used to have a cameleon which was great but it's a PITA to fold up, and it isn't in one piece. I know the buffalo can fold in one, but I would need a bassinet attachment for a newborn.

GAH! I hate making these decisions

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also don't want to spend more than $800 max, and that's already a lot for a last-baby pram. We won't be using it again after this baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would seriously buy a pram while tour over there 😝

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I would seriously buy a pram while tour over there
    I've considered this, but our time is limited and I don't want to waste it having to look for a pram. I've thought about buying online and picking it up as soon as we arrive, but that means not having a pram in the airport. Could use my ergo though... Hmmm things to think about.

#thirdworldproblems

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long are you over there for? We're in the same boat and personally skipping the pram and just taking a carrier, rather than it getting trashed by the airlines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by perfekuto View Post
    How long are you over there for? We're in the same boat and personally skipping the pram and just taking a carrier, rather than it getting trashed by the airlines.
    We'll be in Italy for 2-3 weeks. Not sure exactly how long because there will be a side trip to another country without snow. We go to Italy every year and stay in a resort in the region, but never with such a small Bub before. The youngest Bub we had with us was DS1 at age 3 months and he was barely sitting up by then. I don't know what I would have done without a pram, I definitely needed a break for my arms because he was with me almost all the time and I couldn't snowboard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    We'll be in Italy for 2-3 weeks. Not sure exactly how long because there will be a side trip to another country without snow. We go to Italy every year and stay in a resort in the region, but never with such a small Bub before. The youngest Bub we had with us was DS1 at age 3 months and he was barely sitting up by then. I don't know what I would have done without a pram, I definitely needed a break for my arms because he was with me almost all the time and I couldn't snowboard.
    Do resorts have prams? I would take a pram with a bassinette like a emmaljunga as they are safe enough to sleep in there basinette is SIDS approved. Buy a $150 one on gumtree let it get trashed and don't worry about it! U can load it up shopping too or I would def get a buff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    I also don't want to spend more than $800 max, and that's already a lot for a last-baby pram. We won't be using it again after this baby
    I'd justify it by buying something with good re-sale value (but I love prams!)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (22-08-2016)