+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Thankyou- the brand

Hi ladies. I'm just wondering if many of you buy stuff from the Thankyou brand. I have used a little bit of their stuff but now that they have expanded to nappies and other baby stuff I might buy more.
    I'm really wanting to know if anyone has seriously looked into the ethics of the company? Are they what they say they are? What do you guys think of this form of giving and donating?
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I buy it over other brands when I can. I've read the book and have never heard a reason to doubt them. (It's a pretty inspiring story). I think if I can buy something I was going to buy anyway, but have some of that money help some one else with really no effort on my part, it's a no brainer.

Similar Threads

1. Thoughts on hpt brand confirm
    By shelby124 in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-06-2016, 07:23
  2. Soy Isoflavones which brand?
    By Mcbee in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 08:33
  3. Selling name brand is it ok?
    By kim85 in forum Setting up & succeeding
    Replies: 9