+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm really sorry you are going through this, you clearly love him a lot and are hurting so much

But from someone not emotionally involved in this, it seems clear he has been planning this for a while, starting with the decision to work away when he didn't need to. It sounds like you have bent over backwards to please him. I know it's really hard, but stop calling him , and certainly stop begging him to take you back. While break ups are rarely 100%/0% blame, his behaviour towards you has been appalling and it's him that should be begging for your forgiveness. Don't give him that power.

Who cares for the child he has 50/50 custody of when he's gone all week? You I'm assuming? To say he doesn't care if you both don't see each other's kids is really horrible. I don't want to preempt or upset you, but be prepared there maybe some admitting or evidence of cheating. The comment he has become close friends with the girls, coupled with his past of cheating come across as him edging towards revealing someone has happened.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (19-08-2016),harvs  (19-08-2016),Marchbundle  (19-08-2016),Olive Oil  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I was thinking he's already got someone new which is why he's being so horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you holding up OP?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (19-08-2016),VicPark  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thanks everyone

I am doing better than this morning.. I put my claim in to centrelink

He sent me a message asking if I wanted to stay in the house or move out... its rented .

He wanted to know what custody I wanted.. I repliedband asked him what he wanted. He said every second weekend and one wednesday a fortnight for dinner.

I am worried though that if he goes with him that I wont get him back.. that is definitely something his mum would get him to do.

Also I was the one looking after his kids every second week ...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emmiejayne For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (19-08-2016),Wise Enough  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have decided I dont want to go back. My girls seem excited to have their own rooms

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to emmiejayne For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (19-08-2016),BettyW  (20-08-2016),binnielici  (19-08-2016),Happyhaps  (20-08-2016),HearMeRoar  (20-08-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (20-08-2016),Marchbundle  (19-08-2016),Meld85  (19-08-2016),MrsSS  (19-08-2016),VicPark  (19-08-2016),Wise Enough  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to hear you sounding more upbeat and in control. You're a strong woman!

If you're concerned about him not bringing your DS back after contact the. Get the ball rolling on parenting orders. It's been a while for me so I'm out of touch with the steps but I'd be giving legal aid a call first thing Monday morning.

I know there's lots of thread on these issues in the single parents area - it would be worth a look and a chat to all the amazing single mummas on here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiejayne View Post
    I have decided I dont want to go back. My girls seem excited to have their own rooms

Good on you!! I was a single mum for a few years and it was hard but better being on your own with your children loving you then being in a dead end relationship. I know you are grieving at the moment but yes like a PP said, you are a strong lady.

And even though you are in no position right now, there will be someone who will love you for who you are, who will clip their own toenails...hold your head up high!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg why do my emotions keep going crazy .. one minute I feel fine.. the next I am in tears because I want him back.. im so lost without him

Deep down I know I can be happier without him.. but the thought of being alone and doing everything by myself scares the crap out of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because emotions and break ups are a bish honey. You will be all over the place for a long time yet. Every time you feel yourself waiver step back and remember the pain he has caused you.

You'll be ok, in fact better than ok. Hang in there xx