+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone live near me and want to catch up ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    He has been my only friend for 5yrs.. he knows all my quirks and I know his

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im just so sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey - hugs hugs hugs hugs.

It is not your fault. At all. Not one iota.

You need to stop calling/texting him. Just for now as he wilk continue to hurt you.

Are you friendly with any neighbours? What about family? I'm sorry as I am not close to you or I would come have coffee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiejayne View Post
    My fiance of 5yrs has been away training for work for the last 8 weeks... coming home weekends.

We have a child together... I also have 2 children from a previous marriage as does he. (50%.of.time with us)

Things have been tense with us for a while... he told me before he got thos job that him and I were no longer friends.

When he got the job he could habe done training 45mins away.. but he chose to do it 2 hours away.

When he left.. I asked him that since we werent friends could he not become friends with the other females in the class until we become friends again... He agreed and said that was fine.

He hasnt made any effort and i felt so unloved... but i kept trying to think it would get better.. I would do anything for him..

He cheated on me at the start of our relationship.. so things have always been tough.

Last night I had a bad night with the kids and called him at around 1145pm.. he lost it and told me to f off and turned off his phone.

I sent him a few textsnand then get one this morning to say we were done. I begged him for another chance.and he said ok. Then he called before starting work... i said have good day I love you ... and he replied yeah f off.

So I decided to drive to where he was and talk to him when he finished work. He then came and met me at a park with the kids and didn't speak besides telling me it was over.

We argued as we walked back to the car and then I sat in his car and didn't get out. He proceeded to tell me that he does talk to all of the women in his class and is pretty good friends with one of them

I had to drive home 2hrs whoch took almost 4hrs because I was.so upset. What have I done ?

I cant sleep.. I feelsick.. I have broken my family
    Oh you are so much better than this man. I can't believe how he speaks to you and he disrespected you from the beginning and cheated on you. Give him what he wants and leave. You haven't done anything wrong. You are WAY too good for this man.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Hi emmie, I'm so sorry that this has happened. I imagine you're in shock right now.

I don't know this man so can't comment on him as a person but he is treating you very badly right now. You calling your partner when you've had a rough night with your children should be ok and is definitely not something to lash out over in this way.

You said things have been tense so I don't know what else has been happening to make him react like this, if anything, but I agree that you just need to cut off contact for a while. I know how hard that is. But until he can grow up and discuss his feelings without abusing you then I'm afraid you will end up feeling worse and worse.

I'm also a big believer in balance and at the moment you begging him to take you back is giving him all the power and you none while sending him the message that he can treat you appallingly and you will still want to be with him. Do you want to go down that path?

I understand your sadness, I truly do, and your fear. But you will get through this. I promise. We're here if you need.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (19-08-2016),binnielici  (19-08-2016),HillDweller  (19-08-2016),Olive Oil  (19-08-2016),Wise Enough  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Broken

Hey try and get out in the sun and fresh air if you can. Take your DS to the park once the older kids are at school, stop somewhere and have an indulgent treat with him - something special.

Look after yourself and your children.

Ignore that man until you can put up some boundaries to protect your self from him.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone
    Yes I think I am in shock..

He is my only friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He is a bad friend Hun you deserve so much better.

Do you have any family that may be able to support you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    With friends like him who needs enemies. I know it doesn't feel like it now but he's doing you the biggest favour. One day you will find happiness, but this person can never make you happy.

Start with practicalities. Cancel any shared credit cards. Split the money in your bank account, I would take 2/3 as you have to support your son. If you still intend on minding his other children then account for that too.

Contact Centrelink and start the ball rolling. This is REALLY important. Things always start from the date of contact.

Whose name is on the house? Is it rented? If it's in his name you might need to find somewhere else or have it transferred to yours.

I know it all feels overwhelming right now. But please do not contact him!! Just get on with your life. Get yourself independent. Then decide if you do want him back or if it was just the fear of the Unknown

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (19-08-2016),Marchbundle  (19-08-2016)