+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    For now I would stop talking to him. I know that's hard but he is being very hurtful right now. You don't need it.

Just close him off until you can yourself into a better head space.
    He is my only friend .. how do I do that? I have been begging him to take me back.

I have been laying here is bed since midnight crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It will be really hard. Have you thought about calling lifeline? 13 11 14 there will be someone on the other end just to listen and maybe offer some advice. They may also be able to help out you in touch with some other services.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiejayne View Post
    He comes home on weekends and barely speaks.. I try to do everything to make.him happy... he asked me to cut his nails and gice him a footrub... so I dropped everything and did it.

How do.I get in contact with them?
    You could try here: http://www.penrithwomenshealthcentre.com.au/news It's an NGO said should be free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to go honey so sorry. But just hang in there and take it one breath at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh sweets I'm so sorry. Even though it's hard try not to keep begging him back. It sounds like he knows he has the upper hand and that is why he is being so nasty to you

Try to catch up with some friends this weekend when he's home - tell him it's his turn to babysit the kids... If no one can get out at the last minute... See a movie on your own... Don't tell him where your going. Just have some time to enjoy something you like. It sounds exhausting taking care of all the kids all week just to have him come home and be an a**

I feel he will be less nasty to you if he thinks it's not affecting you. Oh and that feeling foot thing is disgusting... That he would ask that while treating you like that ☹️☹️☹️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Oh sweets I'm so sorry. Even though it's hard try not to keep begging him back. It sounds like he knows he has the upper hand and that is why he is being so nasty to you

Try to catch up with some friends this weekend when he's home - tell him it's his turn to babysit the kids... If no one can get out at the last minute... See a movie on your own... Don't tell him where your going. Just have some time to enjoy something you like. It sounds exhausting taking care of all the kids all week just to have him come home and be an a**

I feel he will be less nasty to you if he thinks it's not affecting you. Oh and that feeling foot thing is disgusting... That he would ask that while treating you like that ☹️☹️☹️
    He isnt coming home this weekend... and the sad thing is .. I dont have any friends...
    I don't think I would trust him to take our almost 3yr old... his mother is the type of person who would tell him to not bring him home.

He came back on Tuesday night just for the night... he had.2 pairs of pants that needed washing.. drying and ironing before he headed back at 430am on wednesday

If I call him more than 3 times to talk about the kids .. or to whinge about how hard it is by myself he gets so angry and turns off his phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Broken

Hun don't call him. Don't visit him. Don't text. He had made it clear that he doesn't want that and you don't want to give him any ammunition if things go pear shaped in a legal perspective. More importantly it's draining you. Your energy is better spent looking after yourself and building a new circle of friends.

Wait until he contacts you about the kids.

It may not seem like it right now - however you will get through this. Hang in there.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (19-08-2016),delirium  (19-08-2016),Wise Enough  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Hun don't call him. Don't visit him. Don't text. He had made it clear that he doesn't want that and you don't want to give him any ammunition if things go pear shaped in a legal perspective. More importantly it's draining you. Your energy is better spent looking after yourself and building a new circle of friends.

Wait until he contacts you about the kids.

It may not seem like it right now - however you will get through this. Hang in there.
    I have done nothing but message him heaps to beg for him back .. im stupid

Im so scared of being alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd give him space. Take the time to look after yourself and the kids. Go out somewhere and chat to some new people to build your friends. Xx big hugs