+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default September ttc

4th month ttc but 1st month really trying (using opks) - I feel scared to "try", what happens if it doesn't work? It's so stressful. Anyone else feel like this? I'm 29 and my do is 38. He has a child already so we know he is good. Good luck to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I can tell you from my wife's experience that most accurate predictor of your ovulation window which is only about 15-18hrs is by doing the blood tests at Fertility Clinics while you also can check your body and ovarian reserve.

This will cost you around $800 or less but it is worth it as you will know where you stand and what is your ovulation window.
    Other thing to do is to download period tracker which my wife found to be very accurate in letting you know when is time to try...

Do NOT be scared! This is is compared to going through IVF which my wife and I went through after 3 failed IUI's.

Best of luck!

If you have any questions please ask.... I have learned alot by going through this journey with my wife who is 15 wks pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so very much; you have put everything in perspective. Congratulations on the pregnancy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karissa02 For This Useful Post:

ILKANDMT  (05-10-2016)