+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default OB Sam Sabary

Hi There, I was wondering if anyone here has had a natural birth with Sam Sabary (Monash IVF - Geelong/Melbourne) as their Ob, I just had a few questions and was wondering if someone could PM me. Don't really want to post everything here.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had him as my ob and he was lovely. However I had an elective CS. My friend also went through him with her first Bub and she said with the limitations he put on her it kind of forced her into an emergency CS when she was hoping for VB. She was induced, I don't know all the details sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Wiseenough
    I am not pregnant but have been seeing him regarding the miscarriages I've had. I love him and would love to keep seeing him but recently heard something that made me a little concerned Re VB. I'm not opposed to CS but have had a VB before so would obviously prefer that path if possible when it's my turn again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry to hear that. Wishing you positive baby dust for your next pregnancy.

I heard his fees went up by heaps too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He was my ob & I had a VB. I had complications after delivery & he was pretty much straight onto it immediately, so reassuring. The midwife that works with him in his office is brilliant too. PM me if you like.