+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm sure nobody really cares too much.

it's only fb after all.

I doubt anyone sits there analyzing it much. it's just whenever I've seen a joint fb come up in my feed, it's always a person (or people rather, being a joint account) with bogan tendencies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I actually defriended someone who had a joint account but only because I was friends with the male partner and he rarely ever posted, but his wife posted ALL THE TIME. I felt like I was a voyeur into her life when I actually knew nothing about her. Wouldn't have known her if I passed her in the street.

My friend has a FB account in her own name but her husband logs in daily and posts comments or responds to messages, but he doesnt say its him. He also checks his wife's text messages and responds to those too (often without telling her). It drives me crazy not knowing who is responding, so now I rarely send her anything via text or FB and instead I ring her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be honest. It bothers me. I never know if they both post or if only one posts. If only one posts - just leave it in your name. You can friend your DH/DP's friends/family if you do it you share pics etc.

In saying that I am very much someone who likes keeping things separate. We have separate emails, Facebook and bank accounts (we have a joint account as well).

We have different interests and opinions etc. Neither of us post much but we do follow different FB pages etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use to have a fb friend who had a joint one with her hubby. Drove me crazy because she would always go on about how much she loved her partner and write soppy post about him, then tag him...herself.... my first thought when younger couple have a joint fb is that there is a history or cheating and one needs to be kept an eye on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Haha I have a page for my dog! He is very popular my mum often complains that he has way more friends than her
    I've always been one to write stories from the point of view of my dog or one of my particular ducks (Mr Duck Norris), people seem to find it hilarious and kept asking me to start a blog for them, so I gave the dog his own FB page to share his own wisdom IHFO (in his furry opinion) I use it as a bit of a joke and a laugh. The dog does keep threatening to unfriend me though, and I've got some strange transactions on my credit card for 15 love boats...I suspect the duck..
    Ok that's actually pretty funny, I would read that!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (19-08-2016)