+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    [QUOTE=RedCreamingSoda;8579406]Nope just got my answer. The way he just spoke to and about Carly shows that he really is a misogynistic pig.[/QUOTE
    I agree, his line about Karlee fighting Wills battles..... Uuuum last time I checked Will and Karlee were both 50% part of a team Dan! It's their battle! Not his because he's the male! What an ***!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    It's been said before that they're heavily scripted so I do wonder how much is him
    It is scripted but no one can act that well, it looked very legitimate to me, the acted out parts are when they sit on the couch and talk to camera or doing jokes where people dress up or use their sponsors cars as the centre of a joke - that's all clearly scripted.

He comes from that generation where he would be 100% serious about what he says. He does the same with the two boys as well talks to them like they're young and dumb and he is legitimately a bully.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (09-10-2016),RedCreamingSoda  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Oh and the girls criticism of the winning room - 'it looks stupid' um no it doesn't it's a wonderful space that many would dream of.

Oh and then when Sasha says the worst part of her experience was the wall situation!!!!? WTF was that all about? If I was Kim I would have said something sarcastic like .... Oh really!? That was really hard for you!? Poor you! It could have been a lot easier if you did the right thing in the first place!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Wowie!!! Dan and Will need to both grow up!!! Will has just stooped to Dan's level (maybe even further). Karlee agreed Dan could get in there that day then changed his mind because he could.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Those kitchens, there is NO way the contestants chose that all themselves. Freedom kitchens and their designers would have been selecting most things so they could sell all of their elements to people watching.

Also the girls are giving me the pips again, complaining they've won the least amount of actual money.!!!!!!? WTF!!! You won $50k worth of kitchen appliances, $20k for the person who buys the apartment, those are going to help you make more money on auction day! Quit your complaining!!!

What does everyone think about the boys getting help from Keith and Dan? Unless everyone gets a top up, I'm not sure it's fair.

And I'm pretty sure the 'surprise' is the second apartment on the ground floor they all have to do together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Totally agree about the kitchens.

As for Dan and Keith helping out. I love those boys (they remind me soooo much of DS1) but yeah it's not fair unless everyone gets a helping hand. Then again who knows maybe the boys challenged them again and won their help as a prize?

Don't talk to me about the girls they seriously annoy me!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes definitely they will have to do the whole second downstairs apartment in a week. Each two zones or something

Thanks
    Reviews
    I looooooooved that black kitchen. I'm seriously getting green watching all these beautiful designs then having to go cook dinner in my own tiny thing lol.

Remember guys it's all about ratings. The boys are great for comedic relief so they get a break. That's all there is to it. A lot of money will be thrown around because the network won't let anyone run out and not finish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    My kitchen is a lot like the girls kitchen (minus the pricey appliances and walk in pantry. It has at least inspired me to clean up the kitchen today. Still a bit messy though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lucky you. I have a tiny cramped kitchen with the most useless pantry in the corner - but with an arrow opening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My kitchen is wonderful we only built it 18 months ago but they make it look like the dogs breakfast lol