Hello,

I'm a Psychology student from the Flinders University in Adelaide and I'm conducting a research study on Perfectionism and symptoms of Postnatal Depression, titled, ‘Perfectionism and the Relationship between Stressful Life Events and Postnatal Depression’.

I'm looking for mothers 18 years of age and over of a child or children up to the age of 6 months to complete a 15 minute online questionnaire.
Purpose of the study:
This project aims to gain a better understanding of the relationship between perfectionism and symptoms of postnatal depression.
  • To influence early interventions aimed to target the effects of perfectionism on symptoms of postnatal depression.
  • To contribute to the current research by providing practical benefits to professional psychologists.
To participate in this study please either click on the link below or copy and paste the link into your web browser. It will take you first to the Participant Introduction letter and Information Sheet providing more details on the study and then straight to our online questionnaire:
https://flinderspsychology.au1.qualt...sbGIl7JFHxjWnz

Should you have any questions about this study please contact me via email: scut0003@flinders.edu.au or my supervisor (Dr Robert Lynd-Stevenson) Robert.Lynd-Stevenson@flinders.edu.au

Thank you so much for your support.

Kind regards,

Suzanne McKenzie

This research project has been approved by the Flinders University Social and Behavioural Research Ethics Committee (Project number 7352). For more information regarding ethical approval of the project the Executive Officer of the Committee can be contacted by telephone on 8201 3116, by fax on 8201 2035 or by email human.researchethics@flinders.edu.au