+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Do you still have it hun? That sounds so bad is there anything they can do for you @bubbles21?
    Yes I still have it. The nurses said it will last about a month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you are still unwell @bubbles21, hope it settles soon.

Lots of ladies in the 2WW, here's hoping for lots of good news soon!

I'm feeling like this cycle is a bit weird, I had another blood test today to see where I'm at. I mentioned I didn't get proper AF, but each day I'm getting one episode of spotting. I guess it's from the scratch, I'm hoping to transfer as its best after the scratch right? I think I heard the effect could last a few cycles. Did they tell you anything about that @julianicholson? I hope your lining increases soon. I'm drinking pomegranate juice and eating eggs/avocados. Though my best lining ever when I conceived DS was 10mm and I didn't eat anything special that time!

Sending sticky thoughts to all your embryos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Sorry to hear you are still unwell @bubbles21, hope it settles soon.

Lots of ladies in the 2WW, here's hoping for lots of good news soon!

I'm feeling like this cycle is a bit weird, I had another blood test today to see where I'm at. I mentioned I didn't get proper AF, but each day I'm getting one episode of spotting. I guess it's from the scratch, I'm hoping to transfer as its best after the scratch right? I think I heard the effect could last a few cycles. Did they tell you anything about that @julianicholson? I hope your lining increases soon. I'm drinking pomegranate juice and eating eggs/avocados. Though my best lining ever when I conceived DS was 10mm and I didn't eat anything special that time!

Sending sticky thoughts to all your embryos!
    I think I read somewhere that the scratch lasts 3 months? I had one before my IVF too! Good luck!
    @bubbles21 strange it started 7dpo as you would have thought that there wouldn't be much HCG in your system at that time... Hope you feel better soon xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I think I read somewhere that the scratch lasts 3 months? I had one before my IVF too! Good luck!
    @bubbles21 strange it started 7dpo as you would have thought that there wouldn't be much HCG in your system at that time... Hope you feel better soon xo
    I was having pregnyl boosters which are like hcg so that made it worse as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry I've been absent lately as I've been thing to keep busy. I had a second negative result and saw my doctor yesterday.

He's doing a uterus biopsy Friday next week. If I have the natural killer cells he's testing me for they put you on medication. He's had patients with high % of the cells (everyone has them in some %) who fell pregnant with medication to stop the cells being an issue.

He said it's totally unexplained why we're not pregnant yet. Our chances are 60% each time as the embryo quality is so good, my uterus is a good shape, the lining great, we're young and fit blah blah. May just be the toss of a coin going the wrong way he said or the cell issue. He said he has every confidence it will happen.

It's just hard not to be scared still. I totally believe him as he's basing all of this on his years of experience but then he also thought it would have happened by now and it hasn't so I hope science is on my side. I am struggling that's for sure.

Has anyone here been tested for the natural killer cell? And if so did they have luck with the medication and falling pregnant previously?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crossingfingers For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crossingfingers View Post
    Hi all, sorry I've been absent lately as I've been thing to keep busy. I had a second negative result and saw my doctor yesterday.

He's doing a uterus biopsy Friday next week. If I have the natural killer cells he's testing me for they put you on medication. He's had patients with high % of the cells (everyone has them in some %) who fell pregnant with medication to stop the cells being an issue.

He said it's totally unexplained why we're not pregnant yet. Our chances are 60% each time as the embryo quality is so good, my uterus is a good shape, the lining great, we're young and fit blah blah. May just be the toss of a coin going the wrong way he said or the cell issue. He said he has every confidence it will happen.

It's just hard not to be scared still. I totally believe him as he's basing all of this on his years of experience but then he also thought it would have happened by now and it hasn't so I hope science is on my side. I am struggling that's for sure.

Has anyone here been tested for the natural killer cell? And if so did they have luck with the medication and falling pregnant previously?
    Sorry to hear about your negative result. May I ask who is your FS? I have heard many ladies who have NK cells issues and have gone on to conceive on the Bondi Proticol and other stronger drugs depending on the level of said NK Cells.

I myself however have managed to reduce my NK Cells from chinese herbs although not 100% confirmed - I had above average NK Cells in my blood then did herbs for a year and did a uterine biopsy which said NK Cells were normal in my uterus.

Have you also done the PGS/PGD testing of embryos? FS should know even embryos that look good can be abnormal with the wrong amount of cells.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @nattie84 thanks for your quick reply and suggestion of testing the embryos.

I'm going through Genea in Canberra. FS said we can test the embryos but I've got 17 frozen grade 1s left and at $800 an embryo FS is not worried about that yet. I don't know about it all obviously but he's said the blastocysts split to the required numbers by day 5 so I can't comment much more on that. I can ask him later again but he thinks it's simply at the moment as I said the cells or the toss of the coin when I asked him about it yesterday. Will have to just wait and see how it pans out with the biopsy, will get the results and start again after I come back from my overseas holiday. After this long journey I need a break!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crossingfingers For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 that's awesome to know you can manage the cell count with Chinese herbs. I definitely know a lady who can help with that. I've seen her in the past for acupuncture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crossingfingers View Post
    @nattie84 that's awesome to know you can manage the cell count with Chinese herbs. I definitely know a lady who can help with that. I've seen her in the past for acupuncture.
    Oh yes I might add I have done acupuncture regularly too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 did you find it worked?
    I had no luck so didn't do it for the last cycle. Have spent so much $$$ on it over the months.