+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yup your orgalutran stops you ovulating, don't worry, we all have these thoughts when something new 'happens' hehe, at least we can ask each other xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi team,

seems like there is some confusion, yes I had the scan, and my lining was measured on screen, it measured at 5mm and they were measuring follicles etc, I am very happy with my FS and clinic. I think @pingc383 had the situation where the nurse just guessed the lining was 6mm.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (18-08-2016),nattie84  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @julianicholson - Sorry to hear you feel your whole cycle has felt wrong this time thats how I felt from beginning to end this time. Definately try the pom juice and RL tea its worth a try. Its a shame they haven't added some meds in yo help things along. Hopefully it wont get to cancelation but you want everything to be right for that little embie.
    @pingc383 - Keep us posted today hun, yes definitely still worth poas and knowing where you stand. I love the idea of carrying on as normal through the tww but somehow I never succeed with that and generally go crazy every time even if I know its a fail. It sounds like you need some added estrogen in your cycle hun with you being so dry that would improve your lining too, I use Sandrena gel and in an fet would also be oestrodial meds and 4 estrogen patches. What are you on?
    @cag14 - When stimulating hun the extra estrogen should create lots of egg white cervical mucus (ewcm) when you see that its a good sign that things are going well. The orgalutran will definitely stop you ovulating dont worry x
    @nattie84 - The 2nd week of the tww is the worst hun. Hang on in there x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Hi team,

seems like there is some confusion, yes I had the scan, and my lining was measured on screen, it measured at 5mm and they were measuring follicles etc, I am very happy with my FS and clinic. I think @pingc383 had the situation where the nurse just guessed the lining was 6mm.
    I figured they had measures yours Hun my first FS was ping's and it's actually the FS who does the scans and she is the one who guessed 😳

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @Heyside - thanks Hun. Apart from 2 more pregnyl boosters on Saturday and Tuesday, I'm on nothing else!!!!!!!
    So its a natural fet? It sounds like a few meds before you ovulate may help things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not quite. They gave me 50 IU of Gonal f from cd6 until day of trigger and they triggered me with ovidrel.

50 IU of Gonal f did absolutely nothing!! I need 450 IU of the stuff, so not sure why they bothered!!

Hey has anyone ever gotten OHSS more than 5 days after collection? My clinic is still concerned about me but seriously I feel fab! I am sick of drinking litres and litres of water each day ha.

They said if I get pregnant I am at risk of symptoms but seriously when I had it mildly after collection and had my chemical my symptoms had already gone away and didn't come back..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not quite. They gave me 50 IU of Gonal f from cd6 until day of trigger and they triggered me with ovidrel.

50 IU of Gonal f did absolutely nothing!! I need 450 IU of the stuff, so not sure why they bothered!!
    I think Warren would definitely throw some added estrogen in there too hun so worth considering fir future cycles they are obviously stimulating you hoping for increase in natural estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post

Hey has anyone ever gotten OHSS more than 5 days after collection? My clinic is still concerned about me but seriously I feel fab! I am sick of drinking litres and litres of water each day ha.

They said if I get pregnant I am at risk of symptoms but seriously when I had it mildly after collection and had my chemical my symptoms had already gone away and didn't come back..
    There is always that risk of you getting pregnant and getting ohss hun due to the added hcg in your system. I thought my transfer would be canceled after one cycle for the same reason but Warren went off how I felt rather than just my bloods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 may be able to help answer that if she's still around because she suffered from OHSS but I'm not sure how many days after collection.. If you feel fine, I highly doubt you're going to wake up in the next few days with it, surely not?

What do they say when you tell them you're fine? Maybe they've seen it happen and they're just being overly cautious. How much water, in litres, are you drinking??
    They say ok just make sure you keep rested and hydrated. Not heaps of water maybe 1-2 L.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 yes I got ohss more than 5 days after collection. After 7 days the worst of it started. And I'd already had my transfer so the bfp made it even worse. I've had it for 2 weeks now and I'm absolutely miserable. I'm beyond bloated and in absolute agony

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    @nattie84 yes I got ohss more than 5 days after collection. After 7 days the worst of it started. And I'd already had my transfer so the bfp made it even worse. I've had it for 2 weeks now and I'm absolutely miserable. I'm beyond bloated and in absolute agony
    Oh that is awful... Hope you are feeling better.

I guess the only good thing about that is I will know I am pregnant if I start feeling like I am getting OHSS... I am 7 dpo (2 days past 5 day transfer today)
    Last edited by nattie84; 18-08-2016 at 12:50.